VlogSquad- Coming out

Age: 19
Gender: male.
This is a story of how you came out to the vlogsquad.
_________________________________________

Scott came into the room with a bottle of whiskey and a girl with him. You eyed him suspiciously from over your phone. Scott sat next to you and the girl sat on the other side of you. Too close for comfort. Her breasts half out of her ugly shirt and her shorts were more like a thong.

"Scott." You said in a warning tone.

"Look. This is Aniyah. She has told me she had a crush on you and wants to be yours. Share this bottle and get to know eachother" Scott said handing the bottle to Aniyah and leaving the room. You groan in agony.

A few moments later Aniyah leaves angrily. She flips off Scott, saying that he led her on.

You blinked as you stared into the mirror, adjusting your hair and eyeing your clothes.

"Why doesn't PopIt77 have a girlfriend?" Read a comment on that gossip tumblr Carly and Erin loved so much. That was your youtube @ and you understood their questions.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" Carly asked you as she turned to look at you. You shrugged nervously, hopefully coming off as cool.

"Haven't found the right person yet" You answered simply.

You took a deep breath and grabbed your camera opening it and beginning to film. "Hey guys, it's me. This is a more serious video. I have something important to share that will change everything" You say before pausing and taking another deep breath. "I've known this since I was 10 years old, my mom has known since I was 3. None of my friends know. I've never told anyone. But now is time. I can't handle lying any longer." You step into your backyard still filming.

"I have not been searching for a girlfriend. I have not been waiting for the perfect woman. I have not been hiding a secret girl from you all." You pace around the yard. "That is because... I am gay. This is not a phase, not a cry for attention, this is real. I like men. I like guys. Boys. They're great and I love them. I have had girlfriends. None of them felt right. I had a boyfriend 3 years ago and it felt great. Sadly we ended because we were not right for eachother. So yes. I am single, but I am gay." You say with a smile on your face.

"And today I tell my friends" You say nervously before turning off the camera. You went back inside and grabbed your keys before locking up and going to your car. Driving to the film house. Everyone was here today for a bit for Davids vlog.

Once everyone was at the couches you asked for attention with your camera hidden on a shelf.

"I have been trying to discreetly say this for the last few years. I am not searching for a girlfriend. Nor do I want one. I don't want you to think any less of me. But I" air filled your lungs as you stalled "I am gay" You finished. Nobody moved, nobody spoke. Then they did.

They hugged you in a big group hug and said they'd always be there for you and of course they'd never think different of you. Then Zane stood on a table.

"I vow from this day forward to search for the perfect man for-" the table broke cutting him off as he slammed to the ground and everyone laughed.
____

Very very short I'm sorry