As soon as it was getting better

It had been a few days and Regan was finally home. Everything seemed great. Robin was still on the lookout for the other girls. But other than that the city was pretty quiet.
Everything was happy, until Raven had gotten the news from Azarath that her mother had committed suicide. She hadn't told anyone not even Beastboy. She didn't want them to worry about her more than they already had.
Beastboy could tell something was off, she didn't really want to talk to him or anyone. He finally went up to the roof of the tower and found her sitting on the edge with her feet dangling off.
"Hey Rae." He said as he sat down next to her.
"Hi." She said in an almost whisper. He watched as the sun reflected on the beautiful blue water.
"I was just wondering if you were okay? You haven't really talked to me lately."
"Yeah... Yeah I guess." She looked down with tired sad eyes. He noticed her state and cupped her cheek.
"What's wrong?" She felt tears rise up in her eyes, but she pulled away and pulled her hood up.
"Nothing." She said trying to avoid eye contact. He pulled her hood down slowly.
"Come on, you can't pull that on me." He nudged her arm. She stilled avoided him.
"Did something happen? Did—" She cut him off with anger.
"My mom died okay!" She shouted with anger. "My mom committed suicide. Now can you just leave me alone!" She got up and stood on the other side of the roof. He got up with her. There was no way he was leaving her by herself.
"Why did you tell me?" He asked in a concerned tone. She didn't answer only shrugged.
She stared at the edge of the roof. She was considering jumping off, but she knew Beastboy wouldn't allow her to get close to the bottom.
"What if she did it because of me?" She said, thinking out loud.
"You didn't do anything."
"Exactly. I didn't do anything for her accept make life more difficult. So difficult that she had to end it all." Tears fell down her face.
"Rae, that's not true." She turned around with bloodshot eyes.
"How do you know? Do you realize she didn't talk to me because she was angry at me. She didn't want some demon spawn as a daughter."
She crossed her arms and tilted her head down, letting the tears fall off of her face.
"Everything's always my fault. No matter how hard I try. I tried so hard to be a good daughter for her but I can't. I can't do this anymore." He felt tears soak his eyes as she confessed her feelings. He kissed her tear stained cheek and hugged her tightly. He knew that's all she needed, to know somebody was right there and cared about her.
"Raven nothing is your fault. You have always tried your hardest I know that. It kills me to see you this way. You're so caring of others you are literally beating yourself up trying to make others happy. And if they can't appreciate how hard you try, then that's their own fault." He lifted her chin.
"Raven I am so sorry about your mom. But don't blame yourself. Get rid of the bitterness towards yourself. You are good enough for me." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "And yes you can do this, because I'm here and I'm gonna help you always." She smiled a sad smile before  hugging him again.
"Thank you. And I-I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't deserve it." Her grip got tighter.
"It's at good, I get it. I get angry when I'm sad sometimes too. Sometimes it's just the only way to express how you feel."
"I'm just gonna miss her, and I know it sounds crazy because I never talked to her. But she was the only parent I had left." She started to break down again.
"Well I don't want you to ever feel alone during this time or that nobody cares. Because you've got a whole group of friends that love you." He lightly kissed her neck. "And a boyfriend with funny ears that couldn't live without you!" He smiled his toothy smile. She sniffed and wiped her face.
—————————————————
Okay so I watched The TTG movie today and I'm gonna saw I was impressed! I was expecting it to be filled with corny bad jokes, but it was actually amazing!! I loved it! Well I hope you all enjoyed!😊❤️