Date night

"What should I go for, Jeans or shorts?" Raven thought, looking all though her closet. Her door cracked open and she was greeted by her boyfriend. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with an animal paw print on it.
"Don't dress fancy, let's save that for another night." He said wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his head on her shoulder.
"Where are we even going?"
"I don't know, where do you wanna go?" She rolled her eyes.
"Do you realize that is the hardest question for a girl to answer?"
"Well since I'm not a girl I wouldn't know, but now I do." He said placing a light kiss on her neck. "How about the pier? It's beautiful there and there is plenty of places to get food on the way."
"That sounds wonderful." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. She looked into his deep green eyes and just smiled. She couldn't help it.
"You make me so happy." She said running her fingers through his olive green hair.
"You make me happy too." He kisses her forehead. She looked down at her wrist and saw the long scar on her forearm that she put on herself. He noticed her looking at it and he kissed her forehead again.
"I... I don't hurt when I'm with you. I think we heal each other." She said as she looked up at his green eyes again.
"Yeah I guess we do." He said brushing a hair out of her face. "You're so beautiful." He said lightly kissing her.
Their kiss soon turned into a more hungry and passionate one. His hands traveled up her shirt, but she pulled away.
"Our date first." She said with a smirk as she grabbed an outfit to wear.
"Man, girls and their food. I swear." He thought giggling to himself.
—————————————————
Okay I was literally laughing the whole time I was writing this chapter because before I started writing this I saw that Wendy's had a wattpad account😂😂 My stomach hurts so bad right now.