Parties

"Raven." She heard Beastboy say, trying to wake her up. She groaned and turned away from him.
"I wanna sleep." She said with a hint of annoyance. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her waist and cuddled up to her back.
"I thought you would want breakfast or something." He said kissing the back of her bare shoulder.
"I'm good, thank you though. Sorry I snapped." Her body turned around so she was facing him.
"It's okay, I know how you get when you're tired." He leaned forward to kiss her but she pulled away.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Her stern eyes looked straight into his soul.
"One thing I was always taught was when you say something to get your girl mad, she has a certain look that is scary. And boy is that true."
"Nothing baby." She finally let his lips touch hers. She felt his tongue trace her lips and she pulled away and gave him a happy look.
"Well aren't you in a good mood."
"I sure am! This day is one of the best days of my life." She has forgotten it has been a whole year today. A whole year she had been away from "Hell on Earth" and safe back at home.
"Well, I have no idea what to do today. You can pick." She instantly giggled as she felt his hand go to the strap of her tank top, and he pulled it down her shoulder. She rolled her eyes.
Before she could do anything else, he got on top of her and gave her a childish grin.
"I think this is a perfect way to start the day, don't you?" He nibbled at her collarbone.
"Yeah sure." She found where the top of his shorts were and pulled them down. He threw them off of the bed and grabbed the blanket on the bed and covered them both.
They soon were fully exposed under the sheets.
"I love you so much." He placed soft pecks on her neck.
"And I love you." Her soft piano fingers stroked his cheek.
"You okay?" She nodded.
She felt him enter her and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and buried her head in his shoulder. She pulled away to face him as she didn't feel him move.
"I'm okay." She placed her soft lips on his cheek. Her breathe hitched in her throat as she felt him pull out slowly and push back in.
Her head hit the back of her pillow as he started to thrust in and out gently. When she leaned up to kiss him someone knocked on the door. He froze.
"Uhh yeah?" He said with a bright red blush.
"Sorry to disturb you friend Beastboy. I was just wondering in you are joining us for breakfast this morning." Raven giggled silently at the whole scene in front of her.
"Probably not Starfire."
"All right. If you want some later, I made some pudding of sadness in the fridge." They soon heard her foot steps go down the hallway.
"Man that was close." He said placing a kiss on her neck before continuing.
After a few minutes he placed one last kiss on her temple and laid right next to her.
"Well that's a way to celebrate." He laughed.
"Yeah it sure is." Her head rested on his chest.
"So..."
"So what?" She asked in a confused tone.
"Do you want any breakfast?"
—————————————————————
Hello everyone!! 4K reads! Thank you all so so much and I love each and every one of you! I didn't even imagine that I would hit 1k. ❤️❤️😊❤️ you all make me so happy!