Ocean eyes

Raven got out of the shower and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She didn't feel like sleeping in her normal sleep wear. Her cloak was still on to shield her wet hair.
When she walked into Beastboy's bedroom he was laying on his bed asleep. She rolled her eyes and took her cloak off and laid it on the floor.
She slowly crawled under the blankets and caused him to wake up.
"Sorry." She whispered.
"It's okay..." He said with his eyes squinting open.
"Well aren't you tired." She said pecking the left part of his lip.
"Yeah, I don't know what happened. I just dozed off."
"Yeah.." She yawned. "I'm tired too."
"Oh do you know what's tomorrow?" His excitement was over the roof.
"I don't know, Is it someone's birthday?"
"No! Tomorrow it will be one year since you got home!" He hugged her tightly.
"Has it seriously been a year? It doesn't even feel that long ago."
"It sure has! So how do you wanna celebrate tomorrow?" He said rubbing her stomach lovingly.
"Do the others know?"
"Uhh, I don't know. I haven't really talked to any of them lately, Cyborg has been out with Bee a lot. Robin and Starfire are-"
"Don't. Even. Say. It." She said placing a finger to his lips. He chuckled.
"Okay fine but seriously, tomorrow is your day. What do you wanna do?"
"Can we just stay like this all day tomorrow." She nuzzled into his neck.
"Sounds perfect to me." He smiled as he placed a soft kiss on her lips.
——————————————
Sorry! Super super short😭 school and work is life now😂 I am on my way to work and this is all I had to write in 20 minutes, but I get bad that I haven't updated in a few days. I hope you all enjoyed❤️❤️