Chapter7- Caught Up

" Andd we gon pawtyy like a white gurllll" Chris sung with slur lacing in all his words. I felt my brain go dead after probably a hundred shots. I'm too fuckin faded.

Smoking joints,hearing that loud music, and throwing them drinks back made me forget about everything but feel everything. I missed my nigga Peanut, Gina, that bitch I was fucking. Why did I miss a bitch I only busted a nut on? Word this drink was killing me slowly

"Talkin out his neck,pistol to his throat" We rapped together bouncin up and down. I ain' never felt this type of loose since that last party wit' both my niggas. A couple bitches came towards, smiling at us like they knew we was some fine ass drunk niggas.

They was mumbling the words too while holding and rubbing up against us. Bitches dont know faneto they can let me go. I started smiling like a goof ball once one of the girls dancing with us, made eye contact wimme. She had that freak ass sly smirk.. Like she wanted a nigga so you know, hadda' ask a bitch.

"You wanna freak a nigga or what?" I said right into her ear. My eyes felt dumb low,face felt like my skin was falling off slowly. But that shit wasn't gon stop me from fuckin' this bitch.

"Ay nah nah we can do it right here mami"

I swung my head to chris and seen him unbuckling his belt in a slow difficult ass way. The nigga was drunk and struggling. "Mann you cant fuck her out here" I said with a hiccup. I swung my arm around the girl I was finna fuck. The bottle dangled from that hand loosely. I ain'care if I dropped it either.

"Goddamn right ima bust her right here come on" he said pulling her and himself back onto the couch. "Pssshhtttt you on some SHIT ...yo I forgot ya name" I said slapping my face with my palm. Sliding it down my face slowly I grinned at him. He made a dumb ass face while still in a position of pulling onto her.

"Nigga..how you forget my name..its me nigga! Me!"

"Aww shit my fault Me, I'm Kayden" I went towards him and dabbed him. He was cool ashit how come i'm just meeting this nigga. "Yo yo...let me tell you,my mans died just recently man" he slurred. I shook my head and sat me and the girl down.

"Mines too yo...we gotta fuckin party for our homeboy man".

He nodded his head then told the bitch he was with to get us more drinks. "Yo my bitch mad ashit at me yooo".

"Whyyyy?"

"Cause I fucked this bitch on her three weeks ago".

"Ayo..Chris ...is that you?" I asked scrunching my face up. I was lowkey scared ashit cause seeing how fucked up I am, goes to show..I needa chill.

"Yeaah nigga-aye Kayden..nigga you forgot..man fuck it. We too on"

I nodded my head slowly with a sly smile plastered across my face.

All I know is I feel my zipper feeling pulled down. "Ayo you got ghosts in ya house my nigga?".

I leaned my head back once I felt too damn lightheaded. "Nigga what? If I had a ghost in this bitch I wouldve BEEN out. Bitch ass ghost can have this house word" Chris said.

I suddenly felt something grip my dick,making my head jolt up. "Ayo who-" I stopped once I seen the bitch that I was planning on fucking right between my legs. "Ayeeee whatchu finna do wit dat ma'" I felt my insides grow hot, felt like the oxygen in my area was limited.

She smirked before she licked the tip,making me feel that tingle go through my body. "Ayee do what she finna do now" Chris said to his bitch.

I heard a zipper bein unzipped and I knew my mans was boutta get his world rocked. Shawty on me placed her warm ass mouth on my dick, making me feel like I finally hit heaven. Couple sucks later the tension began to build up. Putting my hand on her head I pushed down,hearing her gag was the most loveliest sound in the universe.