Chapter 15- His Cousin

"Ya'll met my cousin, Day Day" Chris said after he walked in with that goofy lookin' ass nigga. He nodded his head up at me and I returned slowly observing his appearance.  He had on a black polo tee, grey balenciaga jeans and grey yeezy's. Gina laid on the same couch I was on. She had her head on the arm rest facing the door so when he came in she would get a better view of him than I did.

     I'm not gonna hold nobody, I felt mad insecure after I peeped how after he seen me his eyes landed on Gina's and they became darker once again. Chris's cousin's smile grew slow each second that went by while my trigger finger itched constantly.

Chris slapped the back of Day Day's head out of nowhere, earning a chuckle from me.

    "Fool you know that's Kayden's girl. Looking at Gina like that might, shit not even might, WILL have you right next to Demarcus ole dead slump booty ass." Day Day glanced at me while rubbing the back of his head and said "My fault bro". I nodded again adding a faint grunt and averted my attention back to the T.V., rubbing Gina's toes.

__________

Gina's POV

     I thought Kayden would lose his shit the way he seen Chris cousin practically drool by the sight of me. I felt special and happy that I meant that much to Kayden. Im not gonna lie, Day Day was fine but Kayden had a thousand up on him.

       I lifted my leg up to poke my toe on Kayden's chin. He glanced at me and smirked while grabbing my leg and using his other to rub on it sexually. Day Day watched from afar in my peripheral view but I didn't wanna alert Kayden that I was looking at him.

I didn't wanna give him any reason that I found any interest in Chris's cousin.

because I didn't.

I think.

"Gina Im hungry" he whined while smirking.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked slightly closing my right eye at him, grinning. Kayden ran his hand centimeters from my pussy in a clamatory way. "You.. look mad good right now ma, im starving" He said as lust filled his voice like venom.

    My insides grew hot and my breathing quickened as his finger delicately touched my other lips then he decided to add the right amount of pressure to get a reaction out of me. As Kayden climbed on me, I shifted my head over his shoulders and felt that warmth wet sensation on my neck. I opened my eyes after basking in the moment to see Day Day lookin' directly at me while biting his bottom lip. I didn't know whether to say something or let him watch.

   Saying something would make Kayden on the verge to simply take his life away and I was tired of people dying. "Lets go upstairs" I whispered into his ear. Kayden lifted up and looked at Day Day while he watched T.V. innocently. Kayden ain' say shit else as he held my hand and led me to the steps. I don't know what made me look back to Day Day but I did and I wish I didn't.

    Locking eyes with Day Day was like making a deal with the devil. He smirked coldly,giving me a slow wink before he was out of my sight. Feeling Kayden between my legs thrusting in and out of me sent me in a daze as I gripped his arms and let my orgasm build up slowly. But I couldn't get Chris's cousin out my thoughts. It was something about him that made me think about him effortlessly.

I hope I wouldn't cross paths with him at all.

   The sun fell at last. Kayden snored with his back faced me. My throat was parched like a desert after I woke up. Throwing on a long sleeve, pajama pants, and my white socks made me feel comfortable to be around other men knowing my skin was covered in respect of Kayden. Tip toeing down the stairs, I realized Chris and Day Day fell asleep on the couches with the game system and tv still running.