Chapter17- Insane

I stared at Gina as she stared at nothing. Every time I came around, she flinched or her actions seemed off. I observed everybody, even Chris.

He was on edge about Kim. I knew. The sales was still on track but he was ticked off by her death. I gave him space just so he could empty his mind and give me my time to figure Gina out. If the sales and drugs wasn't fucking up, I had nothing to say until further notice.

"I got you somethin'"

Gina's eye darted to me. I couldn't miss the look she had before it changed into a forced smile. "What is it?" her voice came out too little and she began coughing. I passed her a glass of water which she took hesitantly.

"Yo fuck this.. What's wrong?" I yelled almost. She flinched immediately from my out burst, making the water in the glass move side to side. "N-nothing babe.. I'm just coming down with something" She sniffled and shook her body.

"Coming down with a case of BULLSHIT" I roared, standing up. She glared at me then rolled her eyes. "Boy you trippin, on god you is". I leaned back, scrunching my face up.

"Trippin? Bi-.. You gon' sit here and act like these past couple days ain' been shit but you lookin' like something happened to you. Gina,.." I sat back down on the bed, sitting behind her but close enough to see the side of her face. "I want you to tell me whats wrong. Shit, I want you to tell me if your stomach, toes, eye balls, and legs hurts. Anything ,G."

She turned her body to face me and glanced between my lips and eyes just before placing those soft lips on mine. "I'm fine baby" Gina whispered, causing me to feel a certain way after I just said all of that cute shit to her. I knew she was lying.

"I can't do this with you G" I said, not looking into her eyes. I could tell she had a stank ass look on her face. "You keep FUCKING LEAVING WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST" She screamed, shoving me hard ashit to the point I don't even know where her strength came from cause the next thing I knew I went from the middle of the bed to the hard wooden floor.

"The fuck GINA?!" I glared at her as she did it back. Tears slipped uncontrollably from her eyes and it made me feel like I was shut out from whatever she was holding in. I softened up at the sight of her, getting myself up.

I stood in the same spot, uncertain if I should touch her or not. Gina looked like she'd blow in any minute. "Tell me what's wrong then G" I said steadily. Her lips quivered along with her shaking hands.

"I'm HOmeee.." that familiar annoying ass voice yelled from downstairs. I kept my eyes on Gina and watched as she reacted to the voice without noticing I was paying attention.

"What did he do?" I spoke calmly watching her eyes frantically widen at my question. "Huh? he-.. No.. he didn't-"

I climbed over the bed before she could make a move, grasping her arms as she fought back. We tussled, knocking stuff off the dressers and she screamed in my ear like crazy. "Let me GO yo! Let me go!" she yelled as she tried getting her arms free from my grasp.

I said nothing as I kept a tight grip on her. With her fighting against me, we moved a lot around the room, knocking everything down. Gina kicked, attempted punches and slaps but failed as I maneuvered her arms. Soon she started kicking me too hard.

"STOP!"

"Let me GO" She yelled in my face, spit flew from her mouth and landed back onto her chin. I shoved her against the night stand at the last minute. Gina continued fighting and I just held her there until she gave up.

Which didn't take long as her arms went limp and her legs dangled between my legs as I stood over her. The room was fucked up. "You done?" I asked placing my forehead on hers as she leaned her head against the wall. Gina stayed silent and stared into my eyes as if she was numb. I loosened my grip and to my surprise she stayed seated on the night stand.

"Tell me"

"Theres nothing to tell" she croaked.

"If you don't tell me..."

Gina tensed up slightly as I said those few words. "-I'm gonna go to him myself" I said standing back a bit. She chewed on her bottom lip, fighting back the urge to cry. It was literally like watching someone wanting to tell the truth.

"Baby.. Tell me" I said grasping both sides of her head with my hands, getting more concerned by the second. If this nigga, so help me god, laid a finger on my Gina... I was gonna lose my fucking mind. She stared into my eyes for a long ass time.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to do react in any type of way" she whispered, sounding as if she was cracking in her voice. I knew I'd react regardless. To keep it on the safe side, I promise I wouldn't as I kissed the top of her forehead.

"He-"

The door abruptly opened before she could even finish, causing me to feel angered for being bothered by no one other than-

"Chris bringing home tacos from Taco Bell" Day Day chimed, swaying the door back and forth. He looked around the room and found his eyes back on us. "Damn Kayden, you a rough nigga" He said smirking menacingly at Gina while Kayden kept his eyes on her.

"I have something to tell you"