Chapter 14- Blood shed

"Gina?" I unlocked my door urgently then slipped my right hand onto my semi-automatic pistol. I feared the worst in my own apartment. Why was she here out of all places? She wasnt suppose to be here due to the fact we basically were most wanted by out enemies. It'd be easy to catch us both lackin' but I'd drop everything and go anywhere Gina at.

   "I miss the old me Kay.." I heard her whisper after spending 10 minutes tryna find her. She laid on the floor in my closet with her flash light beaming to the ceiling. "Let's talk about the old you then" I said getting inside the closet, sliding the door shut after sitting across from her with my knees elevated a little. It was enough space for the both of us.

I observed her whole appearance. Gina's cheeks was stained with new and old tears. Her hair was in a kinky mess but you could tell she tried to maintain its wildness. Those eyes above those puffy eyelids glossed more than the lipgloss she ever applied on her lips.

It had only been a couple seconds in a closet with Gina and I felt as if I could breathe again. She caught me staring at her and quickly began wiping her tears, fixing the hair, and adjusting her clothes.

"You don't have to do tha–

    "My own momma don't even want me no more.." her voice was so low and cracked that it made me feel a heart ache.

     "Why she don't want me Kayden?" Our eyes met once again. Gina's pain was written all over her face that it was hard for me to fight back showing my true emotions. "She let me back in after you left me.. but she kicked me out cause word on the street is: im nothing but trouble. So I have nobody" Gina sniffled while giving me a fake half smile. The whole facade dropped and soon more tears slid down. I never seen Gina cry like this before.

   She lost everything and it was because of me. That closet space gave me enough room to pull her whole body gently between my legs. Gina laid on me, on her side with her head placed on my chest. Comforting her with my arms drapped around her shoulders and my head on her chin.

"You know I'm bout to school you on some shit..." I said swallowing my guilt while rubbing circles on her back with my thumb.

"Never depend on anybody. All you have is yourself. Even if you have people on your team... like dodge ball... You start with multiple niggas on ya side, shit happens, and then you the last one standing with no one to support,guide, or make sure u got everything you need in life. No parent ,no auntie, uncle.. Ain't nobody gon do you how you do YOU. All you got is you"

Gina's tears stopped dripping as much onto my arms. I would never think I'd be in a closet with a girl,being there for her.

The closet part is the one honestly.

"Even when we not together.. I'm gonna be there for you. When im not around, i'll be on my way as soon as you dial my number. I don't want you to ever feel like its just you alone. I know the feeling and I'd hate for you to go through it Ma..." I spoke sternly forcing back more tears, hoping she understood.

Next thing I know a pair of soft lips is pressed against my somewhat dark backwood smoker lips. Gina's lips was my favorite physical feature on her. I gripped her hair back, breaking the kiss, watching her gasp so vaguely as if she was hungry to devour me again made me pull myself to her and reconnect.

I kept my hands tangled in her kinky, moisturized hair as she rubbed and gripped every part of my upper body.

"Don't ever leave me okay?" She whispered once she was able to break the kiss. I couldn't process what she asked after that heated make out session so all I did was nod as I bit down my bottom lip narrowing my eyes on her plump lips. Was I about to have make up sex in my closet?