Chapter20 - Questions

So many unanswered questions. Kayden being Kayden, He sat back and watched everything unfold.

He Couldn't feel okay with what was going on because shit wasn't adding up.

In a couple days, the police will find him. Kayden killed too many people..Too many questions. He didn't clean his tracks good enough. But by the end? He'll figure out how to get rid of all his problems.

and all the questions.

But for now? He had a rapist on his hands and nothing mattered besides Gina.

Kayden sat in the basement with His lighter and pearled blunt while Chris sat on perched 3 inched edge of the doorway, twisting a small skinny wooden stick between his teeth staring at the floor with hidden secrets he knew would come to the surface sooner or later. The light was dim but enough for them to stare for hours at the nigga who caused Gina pain for life.

"Go check on her" Kayden murmured, not taking His eyes of the blood that dripped slowly on cold cement floor from the wooden chair. He heard Chris get up and jog away, his footsteps became unheard. Flickering the Bic lighter at the other end of the blunt as it stuck out from between my lips, he grasped Chris's gun and placed it on his lap.

"Justice will be served. And not from no fucking pigs" Kayden vowed deeply, glaring forward as he was feeling the heavy smoke fill up his lungs in whole.

DayDay turned around swiftly but not quick enough, making Kayden act immediately by pistol whipping him at the top of his forehead, causing him to fall forward with a shout of pain. Gina slumped over more to the left and almost fell off the nightstand towards the headboard of the bed.

"Get Gina yo" Kayden yelled to Chris as he gripped Day Day up by his shirt and yanked him back so hard he practically flew across the room. He crashed onto the floor, still clutching the area Kayden struck him at.

Chris dashed over to Gina with sheets from the bed gripped off. He stood infront of her, feeling his heart clench just a little bit as her eyes stayed glued onto the mattress, as if she put her mind somewhere else and she wasnt where she was at the very moment. Chris held onto her arm and positioned her up straightly.

He bit back a tense feeling of sadness he felt for Gina as she didn't make eye contact him. Her eyes seemed lifeless. He patted her face, making her jolt somewhat and lean the other way.

He pulled her forward and could feel how heavy she was before dragging the sheet around her. "Come on" he said grunting to pick her up bridal style. "I'm sorry Gina" he whispered close to her forehead. Gina stayed silent as she was carried out in strong arms. She wanted to scream to let out everything she was feeling but couldn't push herself to do it.

"Get up" Kayden shouted, spit flying while sweat slid down his forehead as his rage increased more and more with the endless solutions of making this nigga suffer.

He raped his baby girl, the one who was there for him when he wanted to off himself. The one that he pursued genuinely, the one that didn't leave him. Tears splurged as he stood over Day Day, gripped his shirt and sent endless punches to his face.

Day Day was unconscious by the 6th punch to the head. Kayden screamed, unleashing all his anger, frustration, and sadness into beating up Day Day. The blood splurged from his nose and mouth and each time he sent a punch, the blood splattered onto Kayden's clothes and face.

Small droplets to big ones spotted Kayden's face while dark smears covered his fist. He felt himself become tired, even when he didnt want to ever stop. Kayden wanted to beat Day Day to death.

But he knew he had to do something else. Something that would make him satisfied and make Day Day suffer.

"Spread your legs, bitch" Kayden growled lowly. Day Day groaned in pain as he laid there dazed, figuring out he had nowhere to run or any other way of protecting himself.