Chapter21- Lost

"Die slowly" Kayden growled, throwing arrows towards DayDay's bleeding out body that sat infront of a cardboard box. Kayden and Chris aimed carelessly at him and towards the box.

Every now and then, they'd aim directly at DayDay on purpose. They both had good aim but wanted to make him nervous and scared each time an arrow flew towards him.

The last arrow that was thrown, landing straight into his eye. The arrow belonged to Kayden.

"Did you figure her out yet?" Day Day murmured with his head hanging low but eyes still glued onto Kayden. He flexed his fingers,gripping the arm rest he was tied down to.

"Fuck you mean?" Kayden tensed, almost breaking the arrow in his hand. DayDay chuckled to himself, lifting his head up slowly. "Your girl.. isn't really your girl" he said fighting back the urge to rage out. He wanted to kill everybody that was involved in this predicament.

"She ain't yours either" Kayden responded with a slight smirk.

DayDay smiled while shaking his head, notifying Kayden he knew something he didn't. "You letting me die like this shows you wont ever know the truth until the truth is revealed to you—"

DayDay's head swung side to side as if he was losing his balance of keeping it up. His eyes fluttered more than enough. He hung his head back finally and stared into Kayden's eyes.

"Goodluck with Regina" He coughed as blood spilled from his mouth. His eyes lingered on Kayden for minutes and as time went on, he never blinked.

Chris stayed silent beside Kayden until his stomach growled.

"Want popeyes chicken sandwich? I know a fat bitch that'll slide me a couple on the low. Whole time they ran out nationwide but that bitch the plug" Chris said getting up, holding his rumbling belly.

"Damn ard" Kayden said grinning, but even in the back of his mind he wondered what was the real issue with Gina.

"I'm gonna go check on princess" Kayden said jogging up the steps. Chris sucked his teeth and headed to the car.

Once he stepped into the room, Gina laid in bed with his sweatsuit set on. Kayden fought back the small annoyance of it being touched. "Chris picked that out didn't he?" Kayden said softly entering the bed knee first.

Gina nodded her head and motioned her arms open for him to hug her. He crawled towards her and laid down infront of her, placing one arm between her neck and shoulders and a leg over hers.

She inhaled his cologne and felt at ease. "Whatever you're hiding.... I hope—"

Kayden couldn't figure out what he wanted to say. He didn't have any type of way to confront her. He didn't want to. A small part of himself wanted to forget his rising suspicions and just be happy with Gina or whoever she was.

"Gina—"

"Shhh" she said slipping her arm to his back, rubbing it gently. "Don't say anything right now, just hold me" She said staring at his chest. He blinked and relaxed his body.

He was blinded by his love for Gina. Completely. But one thing for sure is, he couldn't let his babymom or son get in contact with Gina.

"I'll be back with food baby" he kissed her forehead and went to pull himself away but Gina had a death grip on his torso.