Chapter 13- Gone

"Ayo" A voice said from afar.

"...Goddamn fuck this nigga the thug version of sleeping beauty?"

"Nigga!... wake yo ass UP!"

I abruptly opened my eyes, inhaling as much oxygen as I could through my nostrils. Bright ass lights beamed into my eyes causing me to scrunch my face up. The first thing I noticed was colorful balloons touching the ceiling.

"Peanut?" I said somewhat to myself in confusion, looking around. I swore up and down I heard his voice in my right ear.

I lifted my head, only to feel an ounce of a headache but that I didn't stop me from seeing Gina's big head and body rested by my side. We were in one of Chris's houses that was up on the mountain.

The only reason why I remembered was because I got my dick sucked and the girl that did it threw up on it in this same exact room when Chris threw a bangin' ass house party.

I cursed at Chris in my head. I can't tell Gina that type of shit.
She snored softly, fidgeting here and there. It soon came to a stop once I caressed the side of her face. The pain I kept feeling wouldnt stop annoying me when I did what I did to calm her down. But it didn't stop me from continuing.

My baby was probably having a nightmare-

hold the fuck up!

what happened at the mall?

"Man Oh man..." Chris said in a chair far away sitting in the dark while the rest of the room was shown with sunlight.

"I got some shit to tell you" He said shaking his head, staring at Gina. I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Your girl is innocent for now but on Peanut, I don't trust the bitc-"

"Watch that bitch word when you talking about my girl, Chris" I said slowly but stern enough to let him know I don't play that shit ,slightly cutting my eyes at him. I glanced once more at Gina as she slept.

"I'm just saying, the change she went through seems like she was already that type of person. It just took a couple events to let it come out, again" Chris lifted his arm to take another inhale of his blunt.

"So whatchu tryn say? my chick a op thats been planning to set us up since day one?" I knew my face expression said it all.

I ain believe that shit. Gina's been nothing but good to me, never asked for shit. She had plenty of times to set me up while I was sleep or not home.

The damn girl had a spare key to my house.

"She handled all your sales and errands while you been in a coma. Your profit is in a safe" Chris grunted while getting up.

"You fucked up two weeks ago Kay" He said with sympathy washing over him. "What happened?" I rubbed my eyes and shook my head.

"Gina told us that ya'll ran into the niggas that killed-...." Chris coughed then paused while looking down. "And that Demarcus hinted out that him and his goons want Gina.. you lost it, you killed Demarcus and 2 of his goons man... even bystanders got hit man" His voice got lower and lower but I heard enough.

Loud and clear.

Looking at Gina, I observed her body for any type of bandage or injuries. She was fine.