forty two

*ring ring*

they both turn their heads towards taehyung's phone. someone was calling him, and it was jimin.

"ah, excuse me. let me answer this." taehyung answered the call while jungkook wanted to curse jimin for interrupting.

on the other hand, taehyung is relieved. he doesn't want jungkook to see his face yet.

damn, that was close. thank you for calling jimin!

"hey, my dwarf friend." he greeted, laughing at his own words.

"don't you call me that! where are you anyway?" he was about to answer but jimin managed to beat him to it. "let me guess... hanging out at jungkook's house again?"

"yes..."

"tell him you love him already! stop making things hard for the both of you."

"shut up, jimin." he glanced at the boy who's busy with his phone, but as soon as he heard 'jimin' his head snapped upwards.

"jimin-ssi!" jungkook suddenly shouted. "yah, why'd you call?! taetae hyung was about to show me his face!!"

taehyung and jimin laughed at jungkook's adorableness, he was pouting too.

"tell him, i'm sorry. and oh! namjoon hyung wants to see you, he's with me at home right now."

"alright. i'll be there in a minute." he ended the call and faced a pouting jungkook.

"sorry, kook. i should get going, namjoon hyung is waiting for me."

jungkook nodded, his pout never leaving his face. "okay..."

taehyung shook his head while smiling. "awe, don't be upset. i'll make it up to you."

"promise?"

"i promise."

the younger held out his pinky, which taehyung intertwined with his.

-----

(A/N: I'm confused...)