sixty one

"yoongi, come here for a second..."

"jeon jungkook, why the fuck are you upside down on the couch? and why is your phone on the floor?"

jin bent down and grabbed jungkook's phone, seeing that it was showing taehyung's latest picture.

"oh," jin sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. "don't tell me you're jealous?"

hearing this, jungkook quickly straightened up, sitting properly like a normal human being.

"i'm-i'm not, what are you talking about?"

"oh my god," yoongi and jin said in unison.

"you sound just like yoongi," jin added making yoongi frown.

"wait what?"

"anyway! just admit it, jungkookie. you have feelings for taehyung!"

jungkook turned red and he began to fan himself. "i-i do... actually have... feelings..."

"this ship is sailing!" jin exclaimed, putting his hands up in the air. "now all you gotta do is tell him."

"what?! i-i can't do that! what if he doesn't feel the same?"

yoongi rolled his eyes. "you won't know unless you try."

"i agree with yoongi-hyung," jimin just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, placing his chin on yoongi's shoulder.

"what... are you doing here?" jungkook asked, confused.

"you're in yoongi's house, kook. and i'm always here."

"wait, so does that mean you and yoongi are always fu-" jungkook cuts jin off before it could get... awkward for him.

"jin hyung!" he exclaimed, frowning.

jin makes a face and puts both of his hands up. "alright, alright. i was just curious,"

"as i was saying, you should try telling him about what you feel." yoongi continued while jimin nodded behind him.

"how? do i scream my feelings for him on the rooftop?"

jimin glared at the younger male, pulling yoongi closer to him. "stop that! at least it worked!"

jungkook stood up, rolling his eyes. "yeah, yeah. i'm leaving."

"oh, and jin-hyung? we always do."

"really?!"

"69,"

"what the fuck?" jungkook quickly left the room, sighing.