sixty four

jeonswifeu:
u shouldn't hang out with kookie!

jeonswifeu:
u don't show ur face, i bet ur ugly!

jeonswifeu:
ur gonna ruin his image!

jeonswifeu:
ur just hanging out with him because his famous

jeonswifeu:
ur a gold digger

the messages made jungkook frown. they're the one who made taetae sad?

Block jeonswifeu?

Cancel            Block

"there, they won't bother you anymore." jungkook said.

"do... do you think that i'm just... hanging out with you because you're famous?" taehyung asked, his eyes teary. "m-maybe they're right, i shouldn't... i'm ugly and i'm not perfect--"

"taehyung,"

despite jungkook calling out his name, taehyung continued to ramble.

"i'm not worthy. this is--"

jungkook cuts taehyung off before he could say anything bad about himself.

taehyung's eyes are wide as he stared back at jungkook.

his mind processing just what happened.

did... did jungkook just kiss me?

and jungkook just realized what he did, causing his face to turn red. "u-um, i... i... love you..."

"you... you love me?" taehyung repeated, eyes still wide.

it was silent for a minute until taehyung began to sob, making jungkook panic.

"t-tae! why are you crying? d-did i say something wrong?!" jungkook asked, holding taehyung's arms. "do you want pizza?! why am i even asking that?"

taehyung then laughs while tears are rolling down his cheek. "silly bunny, i love you too..."

jungkook couldn't help but cry too, hiding his face on taehyung's shoulder.

"look what you did," jungkook's voice cracked, sniffling. "now i'm crying."

the two then spent an hour cuddling while crying.

tears of joy of course.