sixty three

jungkook arrived in front of taehyung's house and he immediately knocked on the door.

a minute has passed and nobody answered.

what if he's not here..? jungkook thought, frowning. i think he's hanging out with that bogum guy again.

with a sigh, he turned and decided to leave.

but a loud crashing sound made him stop in his tracks. he walked back to the door and knocked again.

"tae?" he called out, knocking hard on the wooden door. "taehyung?"

the door opened and jungkook sighed in relief.

"j-jungkookie..."

jungkook saw a broken vase on the floor and taehyung's bleeding hand, and not just that, he noticed taehyung's cheeks are wet.

"what happened?"

"o-oh, uh, i accidentally tripped..." taehyung tried to hide his teary eyes with his smile.

jungkook walked inside the house and closed the door behind him. he reached for taehyung's cheeks, frowning.

"were you crying?"

taehyung averted his gaze and stepped back. "it's just from the... fall..."

jungkook knew something was wrong. But first, he has to tend to taehyung's wound.

"come on, we need to clean your wound."

jungkook grabbed taehyung's other hand and dragged him towards the bathroom.

--

"so... what happened, tae?" jungkook asked as they both sat down on the couch.

"what do you mean..? i just accidentally fell..." taehyung replied, looking away.

"don't lie to me. i know something is wrong. my bunny senses are tingling."

this made taehyung laugh a little bit, and it made jungkook smile.

"so... tell me?"

taehyung bit his bottom lip before pulling out his phone. "i... someone..."

he showed it to the younger who immediately felt annoyed and angry.