fifty seven

"jiminieeeeeee. jimiiiiin."

jimin sighed in frustration as taehyung continued with his whining.

"jiminieeeeeeeeeee~"

"oh my god, taehyung, what do you want?" jimin asked, rubbing his temples.

taehyung let himself slide down from the sofa to the floor, a pout visible on his lips.

he muttered something under his breath, crossing his arms.

"taehyung, i don't have superhuman ears."

"i said i'm jealous!" taehyung exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"you're jealous?" jimin deadpanned. "all of this mess and whining just because you're jealous? really tae?"

"shut up! when you were jealous you almost burned the house down—"

"fuck you, don't change the subject."

"but it's true though..." taehyung mumbled, crossing his arms.

"okay! why are you jealous?"

"well... i saw his latest post... and he's hanging out with a girl." the brown haired boy pouted while staring outside the window. "and we haven't seen each other for almost a week!"

"taehyung, you saw jungkook two days ago."

"whaaaaat? i totally didn't. and how did you know i was referring to jungkook?"

jimin rolled his eyes. "it's obvious."

"anyway! that's why i'm jealous!"

"maybe she's jungkook's sister?" jimin said, fixing his hair and applied lip balm.

taehyung frowned. "he doesn't have a sister, jimin!"

"maybe his brother?"

taehyung turned to jimin with a 'seriously' look. "Really jimin? His brother?"

"what? you never know." jimin shrugged. "or maybe it's his girlfriend~"

the boy immediately earned a death glare from taehyung. "wow, thanks jiminie, you're really helping me feel better."

"that's what i do best,"

taehyung stood up and went to jimin. "you know what? why don't you go your boyfriend and suck on each other's faces." he began to push jimin towards the door.

"it's not only his face that i'll be sucking tonight. but also his di—"

"hey! the readers and i don't need that kind of information!" taehyung shouted and pushed jimin out of the house, closing it afterwards.

a beep coming from his phone caught his attention. he pulled it out of his pocket and checked who messaged him.

"oh? gummie?"

----

(A/N: It's almost Christmas and I hope everyone's having a good day! Sorry for the delay but I'll try my best to publish a new chapter for the story! I purple you guys! 💜)