fifty two

while waiting for our order, we decided to watch spongebob.

laying on the bed beside jungkook, he took out his phone, scrolling through instagram.

while scrolling, he heard soft snores beside him. at first he didn't seem to mind, but as it continues, he decided to turn to jungkook.

the boy was asleep with his mouth slightly open.

taehyung covered his mouth to stop him from laughing. before he could take a picture of the younger, a knock came from the door.

seeing that it was the delivery guy, he immediately opened the door.

after receiving the food, he took one french fry and put it in front of jungkook's mouth. as if he was trying to feed the younger.

he took a picture and ate the french fry afterwards.

he grabbed the camera and started recording, making sure it was all focused on jungkook.

"this boy just fell asleep on me." taehyung whispered, zooming in on jungkook's nose. "the food arrived but he's still asleep. time check... it's 12:56 am."

taehyung zoomed out and decided to slightly pinch jungkook's nose, making him turn.

taehyung froze when jungkook moved, thinking that he woke him up.

but after making sure jungkook is still asleep, he proceeded to zoom in and out of jungkook's nose, making sound effects at the same time.

"gguk~ gguk~" he sang, still zooming in and out. "wake up~ or i'll eat all the food."

after a minute, taehyung got tired of waiting, he placed the camera on a table, making sure that both him and jungkook can be seen on the frame.

he grabbed a pillow and held it in front of him. he stood at the end of the bed, looking at the younger.

"wake up!!" he shouted before laying on top of jungkook, crushing him with his weight.

jungkook woke up, startled. "ah—hyung! get off!"

taehyung laughed, proud that his plan worked. he got off of the sleepy boy, sitting beside him.

"get up, sleepyhead! food's here!"

only a yawn was heard from jungkook, his hair slightly messy.

"fine. you asked for it." the older suddenly tackled jungkook down, tickling his sides.

that's when jungkook bursted out laughing until he was out of air. "hyung! stop! stooop!"

"are you awake now huh? are you awake?"

"hahahaha! yes! yes i am! so stop!" jungkook managed to say between his laughs.

taehyung stopped, jumping out of the bed. he crossed his arms and looked at jungkook.

"good. now get up and we'll eat."

------

(A/N: I'm honestly running out of ideas. Please halp.)