forty six

as taehyung stepped inside jungkook's room, he was surprised to see it clean and organized. the walls were colored white and blue, and he noticed a pair of timberlands beside the bed.

he slowly walked towards the bed and saw a sleeping jungkook. he looks so cute and adorable, it made taehyung's heart flutter.

he didn't know what came over him, but he just found himself sitting on the floor and resting his head on the bed, staring at the younger.

but at this moment, jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw a pretty boy staring at him.

jungkook blinked, taehyung copying him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" jungkook screamed, falling off the bed, startling taehyung in the process.

the younger immediately stood up, pointing a pillow at taehyung as a weapon.

"who are you and what are you doing in my room?!" the younger asked.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "you do know that a pillow can't hurt me."

hearing his deep voice, something clicked on jungkook's mind.

slightly lowering his weapon, he examined taehyung's face.

pretty eyes and deep voice... c-could it be? he thought, his eyes wide.

"t-taehyung..?"

"no. who's that? i'm v." after that sarcastic reply, taehyung was suddenly tackled to the floor.

"it's you!" jungkook exclaimed, looking at taehyung. "whoa,"

"w-what?"

the younger put both his hands on taehyung's cheeks, pinching it. "holy shit you're real..."

taehyung suddenly blushed, realizing their position. jungkook was on top of him and their faces are really close.

"get off of me, you're heavy!" he said, pushing jungkook.

the younger of the two looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"h-hey, why are you crying?"

jungkook continued staring at him, not answering his question. as if he was in a trance.

"hyung..." he softly said, not taking his eyes off of taehyung. "you are one of the prettiest boys i've ever seen."

-----

(A/N: forgive me for making you all wait. enjoy. ❤)