fifty four

"it's 3 am! and i can't believe i lost again..." jungkook mumbled the last part while taehyung is busy celebrating for his third win.

they were both playing mario kart and taehyung is surprisingly good at it.

"i win! i win! you lose! haha!" taehyung said, doing his cute little victory dance.

jungkook yawned, not paying attention to the older. "let's go to sleep."

"you're just saying that because—" taehyung stopped mid-sentence because he yawned. "—you lost. okay, maybe we should go to sleep."

"alright," jungkook turned to the camera. "we'll see you tomorrow! or later... this has been—wait, hyung what should we call this video?"

"i don't know..."

the both of them thought of something until taehyung finally came up with something.

"how about vkook vlogs?!" he asked, his wide smile could be seen under the mask.

"vkook vlogs. that sounds nice!" jungkook agreed, turning once again to the camera. "alright, everyone, watch out for more vkook videos in the future!"

then he turned off the camera, finally lying down on his bed.

"i'm sleeping here if you don't mind." taehyung said, removing his mask.

"mhm," the younger could only hum in response since he was too tired.

taehyung chuckled at this, finding the younger adorable.

"goodnight, kook."

-----

(A/N: Hi, it's me. Lol.

FUN FACT: this book was supposed to be filled with random pictures and stuff, with no plot at all. I don't know what happened. 😂😂)