•{ 26

A sad and lonely day for Ciara finding out that her father had died made her her world crash down in front of her

Since the news of his passing she hasn't left her room at all only for going to school and hasn't been eating or talking to no one not even her friend or boyfriend and everyone was starting to worry about Ciara .

Ciara's mom would always check up once in a while and she would always tried to give her food and try talking to her but ... nothing not even a word out of her and she won't even come downstairs to eat .

Her mom was really upset about her husband but for Ciara her whole life ended for her and knowing her dad was like her bestfriend really broke her heart .

Right now she was still stuck in her bed and looking at the window when her mom was just staring at her through her door just worried about her . " Hey sweetie ... are you ok "

" Hey mom ... can I just be alone please ? " She says

" Ciara you have been stuck in your bed for a about four weeks now and you need to talk to me about what's going on ! " She said starting to get mad

Then Ciara gets out of her bed turning around looking at her mom crying her eyes out and saying " Happy now mom ... I'm finally out of the bed and now you won't have to worry about it now ! "

" Ciara it's going to be alright we are gonna get through this- How ... how are we gonna get through especially me I've been dealing with all of this with dad leaving us ... leaving me and now my whole world is collapsing because I lost my bestfriend in the entire world because of some stupid war that he didn't even have to go to and-and "

She then fell on the her knees and was still crying and that's when he mom and just hugged the life out her just keeping her calm and kissing her forehead while Ciara was just holding onto her mom when her mom said " Is that all what's wrong Ciara ? "

" I wanted to kill myself so many times that I never do and everytime I was cutting myself I would hear dad say to just stop but it kept going knowing that I don't have my dad here with me anymore " She said showing the cuts on her arm making her cry even more

" It's going to be alright Ciara just calm down and breath for me ok ... just breath for me "

She then calmed down and feel asleep in her arms while her mom just kept holding onto her rubbing her back

°♡ °♡ °

Ciara then opened her eyes to see her mom holding on her hand and seeing that her arms are bandaged together and hearing something beep and she says " Hey mom "

" Hey sweetie the doctor will be in here shortly to just check on you and then we can probably get something to eat and go home ... how does that sound ? "

" Do we get McDonald's with some ice cream "

She holds her hand laughing at her daughter saying " Of course baby "

The door then open and the doctor comes in saying that she shouldn't be cutting herself and she be talking to someone for it and gave her some pills and call logs for some help and she was able to go home

They then went to McDonald's and when they get home the watched TV in her room and laughing and having fun

Ciara's mom knows that when looking at her daughter seeing her laughing and smiling she still sees in her eyes that she still feels down and empty inside and just hopes she's going to be fine

°♡ °♡ °