•{ 68

2 weeks later

Liked by UrGirlGenesis, BichKianna and 700,374 others

BadGirlCece Sparks Fly 💕

View all 592 comments

Melo 🙄
UrGirlGenesis 💓
-

I was at home with my friend just chilling in my room messing with each other because we didn't have nothing else to do besides go to mall, like we do all the time.

" What do you wanna do today besides me just messing you all day long. " Jay said messing with my hair.

" We can go the basketball court, I haven't played basketball in a while. " I said getting up from my bed.

" Fine, but I'm gonna beat your ass in basketball just watch me. " He said picking me up.

" Yeah right. "

I changed into my basketball shorts and a shirt and we went to my car and headed to the park to play some basketball. I'm really gonna laugh at this moment.

-

" Alright the first person to ten wins the game, but they have to give each other a kiss to the winner. " Jay said. I knew he only did that just to be funny.

" Why do you always do this to me ? "

" I really want that kiss from those lips that's why I'm doing it. " He said dribbling the ball.

" Alright, bet. " I said taking the ball and shooting the ball and made it.

" That's not fair ! " He said.

" You not paying attention.is fair...come on let's play I'm ready to win. "

The game was going by good we were I was winning 5-2 and I was going strong, but for Jay it's all fun and games because he really wanted that kiss.

" Come Jay you can prove me wrong, you better do something before I beat you now. " I said dribbling the ball between my legs.

" Fine...you said that yourself. " He said and took the ball from me and did a layup.

-

I had one more point to beat Jay and he was close up to me by one point and he had the ball and he just kept dribbling it so he can try to throw me off .

" You can stop doing that you can't throw me. " I said.

" Alright we'll see about that. " He said.

And he dribbled the ball again trying to brake my ankles and I catches up to him and he did it again making me fall and he made the shit and it went in.

" Damn.you aren't bad for someone who said they didn't really play a lot. "

" I try, but now that I won...come here girl. " He said.

I went over to him and just my head on his shoulder and he moved and kissed my lips and I kissed him back and broke the kiss.

" You owe me." I said mean mugging him.

He just laughed at me and we just continued to play some more basketball.

-

| LaMelo LaFrance Ball |

Me, Zo, Gelo and Eli we're heading to the park to play some basketball before we have our second game for the JBA this weekend so we wanted to practice today and then workout at the house later.

" I can't believe you sometimes Zo, you have a kid on the way which is crazy I'm gonna be a uncle bro.  " I said dribbling the ball.

" I know, but you or Gelo babysitting my baby.never." He said.

" Yeah only I can watch his kid.right Zo ? " Eli said and Lonzo did their handshake.

" Yo, LaMelo don't look my way. " LiAngelo said blocking my way.

I looked at Zo and Eli with surprised looked in their faces and I was trying to move out of the way so I can see.

" Bruh move let me se-" I seen Ciara and some boy playing basketball together and smiling at each other.

" I'm sorry to say this LaMelo, but most of this is your fault now for this. " LiAngelo said.

I know. I realize that every single day and I hate myself for doing that to her all the time, but now that I see her again like this with someone else means...

I have no way of getting my girl back again.

° ° °