•{ 71

~ Ciara Rae Walker ~

It was me and a couple of friends having a little get together since I've been back and it's been fun but, they were really trying to get me to talk about any relationships that I had since I was gone

I mean that's between me and nobody else so you should worry about your love life instead of mine. But, we just ate some snacks and talked more about our lives.

I was heading inside to check up on the kids since they were all talking a nap. I hear someone talking on the phone the other room ... me being the nosy person I put my ear up to the wall and listened to the conversation.

" Don't worry everything is gonna be fine ... your just gonna have to wait. "

I could recognize the voice and it sounded just like Jay and I wonder who he's talking to.

" Aight bro talk to you later. " He said and hung up the phone.

I ran quickly to the room and checked on the kids before he seen and asked me why was I listening to his conversation on the phone.

Jay came into the room and with me wrapping his arms around me while I was watching the kids sleeping, they looked so cute when their asleep.

I really wanted to bring up who he was talking to on the phone but I just let it slide and not say anything and I'll ask some other time when I'm finally in the mood to tell him.

-

Later on that night everyone was asleep in the house even Jay was cuddle up on me which meant for me that I could look through his phone and see who he was talking to tonight.

I moved around a little so I wouldn't try to wake him and I got out of his arms and I got up from the bed and went on his side of the bed seeing his phone in the nightstand. I tiptoed quietly to his phone and he moved but he went snored and went back to sleep.

I picked up his phone and put in the password - which is my birthday by they way - I went on his contact list and seen a name that I was very familiar with.

LaMelo Ball 🏀

" Why would he be talking to LaMelo about ... was he talking about me ? " I whispered.

° ° °