•{ 72

I was sleeping so good

I was sleeping so good. I didn't hear hollering, crying and not hearing people say...

" Ciara! Ciara! "

I guess I spoke to soon. I struggled getting up from bed and I just let my messy hair be and went to the living room seeing that everyone was eating breakfast or just watching TV.

" Well good morning we were hoping you were going to wake up. " My auntie said.

" I guess I didn't here my alarm go off. Have y'all seen Jay anywhere I was going to look for him ? " I asked.

" Yeah he went outside, he was on the phone with someone. " My older cousin James said.

He was on the phone again, again, who is he supposed be talking to and why isn't he not telling me who he's talking to ?

I went outside where he was trying to listen to his conversation, and I didn't want to know that I was.

" Bro it's fine, she'll know very soon. I promise you. " He said.

He ended the call and I went back inside before he seen me. I really need to know who he was talking to.

-

Me and Jay were on the couch together watching a movie while everyone was at the beach because we didn't feel like going. I was just trying to find out who he was talking to and how does he know LaMelo. " Jay, can I ask you a question ? "

" Sure . " He said looking at me. " How do you... know LaMelo. I mean I'm just wondering ? " I asked him.

" We've been talking about basketball and all that stuff nothing really important... why ? " He said.

" Oh it's nothing I just wanted to ask. "

I hear my phone go off, and it was Genesis calling me so I left the living room and went to my room and answered the call.

" Hey boo ! " She said into the camera.
" Hey boo, where Kianna at ? "
" She our with Quan at the mall being all cute and whateva. " She said rolling her eyes making me laugh.
" They always be hanging out I swear. So has anything happened while I was gone ? "

" Nothing much, except Melo and Gelo are going out of states for the JBA and then Melo is missing you down and wish you were here before he left. " She said smirking at me.

I've been feeling the same way, but it's not the type of way that did miss him. It's just I was wish I was there with him. " Yeah I miss him too, I miss everyone down there. "

-

I was in the kitchen fixing me some ice cream because I wanted something cold since it was hot all day today. I hear mumbles again.

I look through the glass sliding door seeing him laughing on the phone. I quietly open the door overhearing his conversation. " Yeah I know bro I know you miss her. We just have to wait for the right time. "

Right time for ?!

What are these boys up to ?

-