•{ 70

| LaMelo LaFrance Ball |

Liked by Melo, elsyguevara and 25,596 others

ashleyalvano She smiles?! @prettylittlething 💗

view all 215 comments

melo Hol up u smiled ?😂💘
ashleyalvano ^ I always smile
melo  😻😻
ashleyalvano ^ ☺️💗💏

-

liked by Melo, dmoney0414 and 19,753 others

ashleyalvano  Leave Me Alone | @prettylittlething

view all 124 comments

melo  So u gone ask me what's a good caption on ft then steal it 😂💕
dmoney0414  Lookin like an angel💕

-

Do I like my relationship with Ashley. I do, but do I really love my relationship with her ... I really don't because I just wish things were back to the way it was.

Like for one ... I miss Ciara like crazy but it seems like on social media that she's having a good life without me and I guess that's what she needed ... to get away from me.

It's like when I try to text or FaceTime her it's so complicated because I get so shy and nervous when I start to talk and my mouth gets dry and I feel like I'm bout to faint.

" Why is you on Ciara's contact ? " Niles asked me.

" Just thinking if I should just call her or just be scared and not do anything. "

" What happened between you and her anyway ? " Niles asked me.

" He cheated on her with Ashley again. " Greg said coming into the kitchen.

" Do you ever know when to shut up ?! "

" When that comes up ... I always gotta say something besides that was your mistake that whole time anyway. " He said.

" I wasn't thinking straight alright ... just going through something. " I said hiding my face in a pillow.

" We all know that was something very hard on you ... but you didn't have to waste on somebody that basically cheated on you all the time and tell you I love you when she really doesn't mean it. " Niles said.

I took a deep breath and just sat there in silence when I feel my phone vibrate and seen... Ciara 💕 wants to FaceTime you.

I jumped and went outside to my room and answered the call seeing her doing her hair.

" Well If isn't good to talk to my favorite person in the world ... the LaMelo Ball I'm speechless. " She said exaggerating it.

" Yeah and it's the infamous Ciara Walker ... I didn't think you got the time to talk to me ? "

" I always have the time for you. " She said giving me a big smile.

We were on the phone for a few hours just keeping up with each other and laughing on the phone. When I hear the question that I didn't even Ciara would ever ask me.

" So, how's your re-relationship with Ashley been doing ? "

" I don't feel like answering that question ... especially around you. " I said.

" Yeah I know that's why asked you ... because if it were me you would've been talking about me.all.the.time" She said giggling.

" I would ... and I know for a fact that you would be doing the same thing with me. "

" I know, because I think about everything single day.but that's change now between us both. " She said.

" It sure has... with you and your friend and you trying to build your career it's been a big change for you. "

" With you and the JBA and having another shoe come out ... is very huge for you. " She said messing with her curls.

" But I know I can still beat you on 1v1 though. " She said grinning.

" Oh please I could break those ankles easily... just watch when you come back 1v1, you and me. "

" You are so on... but I better get going I have to babysit my nieces and nephews tonight. " She added.

" Alright, I guess I'll talk to tomorrow then. " I said.

" Goodnight Melon. " She said laughing.

Ciara would always call me that when she's always trying to be funny towards me when I'm not in the mood. " Goodnight Ciara. "

She ends the call and my face was lighten up with happiness. Just talking made me feel even better about today.

I feel complete.

° ° °