•{ 79

-

I planned to meet up with Jay because he really wanted to speak with me about something very important. I'm actually scared about what he wants to talk about.

He wanted me to meet him at the park, which was surprisingly near my house and I seen him sitting down on a bench with a little boy in his hands. " Hey, Jay ... who's this little cutie ? " I said tickling the little boy making him laugh.

" This is Janier, he's my son. " He said, I was shocked by the words he just said, he had a son and didn't tell me about it.

" You have a son... why didn't ever tell me this Jay ? " I asked him.

" I thought you didn't wanna get to know that side of me, just the boy you met randomly on Instagram I guess. " He said.

I didn't think he felt that way about it. " So, what did you wanna talk about ? "

" I want to talk about... you and LaMelo. " He said.

I looked at him with a scared and nervous look on my face asking him " Why is this about me and him ? "

" Because I know in my head, that you still miss him Ciara. " He said. I just looked at him confused, why would he be asking me about LaMelo.

" Why you would I miss LaMelo, you know I'll always love LaMelo but not as much as I love you Jay. "

" Then, tell me right now that you don't miss LaMelo and we could work this out. " He said taking my hand.

I looked at Jay with a tear coming from eye. I will always love Jay and LaMelo, but I opened myself up more with LaMelo and had more fun times with. I couldn't do it. " I'm so sorry Jay, but I can't do it. "

He leaned in and gave me hug rubbing my back to calm me down. " It's ok... it's alright Ciara, but hey I'll always have love for you too, just remember that. " He said.

I looked at him and nodded my head and we did our little handshake that he made up for us and I left going back to my house thinking about what I chose.

I chose LaMelo, I'll always choose LaMelo LaFrance Ball.

-

One more chapter left

Who's ready for new book to come out ?