•{ 77

A few days later
-
Today was the day that I'm leaving back for home, I'm really gonna miss Miami and my family. I was leaving with LaMelo , and I didn't want to because he was supposed to leave before I did.

He insisted on me coming back home with him, but I didn't want to, but he wouldn't stop bugging me about so I gave in and said yes. I was packing my stuff, while LaMelo went back to the condo that he was staying at.

I was FaceTime with Genesis and Kianna with Quan and Will in the background playing 2K in the living room. " When will you be home ? " Genesis asked me.

" In a few hours, hopefully if this dumb plane doesn't delay our flight, but has anything changed since I've left ? "

" Nothing new, other than Jay has been asking about you since he left, but he's been MIA for a few days... he hasn't texted you ? " Kianna asked me.

I shook my head, I've haven't heard from him at all since he left. " I don't know why, but hopefully he'll be home once I get there. "

" Ok, call us when you land ok ? " Will said in the background.

I said goodbye and hung and continued packing my stuff while I was listening to music when I hear something ringing, it wasn't my phone. I looked on my bed and seen it LaMelo's phone.

I thought he took his phone with him ? I picked up his phone seeing it was Will texting him.

Wileezy ✌🏽🤪
Yo Melo... you better make sure this works man

-

What the hell is going on, between Melo, Jay and Will they're up to something and I wanna know what it is. I'll just ask Zo or Gelo whether they know anything about this.

I finished packing my things, I said goodbye to everyone, got into my Uber heading to the airport because I got a text from Zo saying to meet them there.

I made to the airport just in time and I seen LaMelo, Zo and Gelo there talking to each other. I don't feel like I have the need to even speak to Melo right now from what Will texted him.

I walked up to him and gave him back his phone and I pulled Zo away from him so I could to talk myself because if I asked LaMelo he wasn't gonna say anything like the boy he is.

" Can you answer a question for me please before I start to explode my head off. "

" Ummm... yeah. " He said.

" Can you please tell me why Melo was texting Jay about some plan and how Will knows so much about it ? " I asked him, and his eyes widen like he didn't want answer my question. " Come on, I don't have all day. "

" Look, I'm not supposed to say anything about to you. " He said walking away from me.

I pulled him right back. " Zo, if you don't tell me... I'll tell everyone that you had a small crush on Genesis. "

" You wouldn't dare try. " He said.

" Then try me. " I said starting at him, and he just sighed and looked at me and I was waiting for him to answer my question.

" When you left for Miami, LaMelo came in contact with Jay about something very important that Melo figures you didn't wanna speak to him at the time. " He tells me.

" Ok, but what about exactly ? "

" It's about... your mom. "

-

3 more chapters left until it's all over guys 😔