Part title

When they got to the Millerford Manor, the speaker came alive. "Who is it?" My dad said,"The Fowlers."Just then the gate opened to Rachel and her family to see an exotic silver, cherry red mansion that had some Lamborghinis, 2 BMWs and 4 Nissians accompanied by a brick parking lot. A silver water fountain had water gushing down and hitting the bottom, knocking down a CAUTION: WET FLOOR sign. Rachel stepped out of the car to sniff the roses and tulips that surrounded the fountain. They smelled very excellent. Even walking up to the tall doors, tall magnolia trees, with daisies, sunflowers where there to greet the Fowlers. The door opened to Mr. And Mrs.Millerford greeted them to come in. "Marcus is upstairs, he already got his shot of painkillers. He's sleeping and he's doing just fine." Mr.Millerford said to Rachel. "Ah! Get off me Andrew!" Molly yelped. " Andrew! Come here!" Mrs.Millerford stormed. She grabbed his hand and put him in timeout after pulling his sister's hair. They gave them a quick tour of the house while Rachel was downstairs. She took the tour already. The next thing she knew, a small chain dealer dropped. It crashed on the ground without warning. The butler came and cleaned up the mess. After that, she disposed it in the dumpster outside.

  Rachel then saw a shelf of books that where lined up NOT in A-B-C order. The books spelled "ALL EVEN ALL ODD" then magically flipped in reverse and said " ALL EVEN ALL ODD" A brutal tremor went through Rachel's arm as She saw what just happened in fear. "That's just the mysterious bookshelf sweetie." Mrs.Millerford stated as she accidentally startled Rachel." Where gonna play board games." Mr.Millerford said. They all where going to have a game night before they where going to go. The Millerford's flight doesn't leave until 11:31 P.M.

  During dinner, both families had thick spaghetti and meatballs. "Rachel?" One of the kids asked."Yes?" She responded. "Did you know I had diarrhea yesterday?" Molly laughed until she was about to fall to the floor & cry tears of joy. "Andrew!!" The dad said. "That is not appropriate dinner conversation. Are you going to behave that way when your babysitter is here?" He questioned. "Sorry" Andrew apologized. The meatballs tasted marvelous in Rachel's mouth. The pasta itself was alright...luckily she brought some apples, oranges and bananas including some power bars with herself if she's hungry or wants to share with the siblings. "Now, now Andrew cannot have any Oreo's, Twizzlers, nor sour Patch Kids due to his allergies" said Mrs.Millerford in a friendly voice. Andrew nodded.