Chapter 2

Marcus walked like a corpse down the hallway of the house, waiting to kill Molly & Andrew. "Death comes here?" He asked.

"YES"

A shrill voice said.

Meanwhile, Rachel was in custody. Trying to convince the police officers She didn't do anything wrong. "What is your name?" Sheriff Smith asked Her. "Rachel, Rachel Fowler! You Jerk-face!!!" She lashed back in anger. "Where do you live?" "Bethesda, Maryland." She answered. "Well, I-" Rachel saw Ryan smiling in the corner of the integration room, smiling, waving and whispering," Death to come,...DEATH TO come...death to...come.,to...come." He said it like a mediocre robot."DEATH TO Come. Death to come, Death to come,Death TO COME DEATH TO COME DEATH TO........................Come." "RACHEL!" Sheriff Smith yelled with such great discomfort. "WHAT?!" She screeched. "You are being sentenced for 10 years in juvenile delinquency, for both murder & patient abuse! You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be held against you in court, you have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, we will find one for you." He concluded. Rachel, with such adequate rage, SLAPPED SHERIFF SMITH so hard that saliva came shooting out of His mouth and hit the side of the interrogation mirror. "You son of a bitch!!! I don't deserve such bull crap for nothing that I've done!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, look a LITTLE BOY IS STANDING THERE! OH WAIT! YOU PROBABLY WON'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU COPS DON'T DO A SHIT!" She tightened Her left wrist and clenched the metal chair with Her right fist. Rachel was gonna swing one of them over the Sheriff's head! Without warning, He grabbed Her by the hair and smashed Her right down on the table face first in self defense. "Ouch! bastard." She said smiling.

Giggling a little, She sits right back in the chair. The officer said," Huh?" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She continued to lean back in Her chair until She fell backwards and hit Her head. "Death comes here?!" She said demonically. "Wait, did I just say that?!"

Things were just getting out of control. Things were getting UGLY. "What the hell? Units #2 & #3, UNITS #2 & #3, COME IN! WE HAVE AN unknown situation going on here, in the interrogation room! Mayday, Mayday COME in!!!" He alerted.

    In the police lounge, the two police officers, #2 and #3, looked at each other and said,"Bullshit!" They sat back and resumed watching ESPN's Sportscenter. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I will die." A rupturing, vile, singing voice that was so startling and shocking at the same time. The police both were about to toast a cheers with Their coffee mugs, but as eyes, went, such shattering emotion, slammed Their mugs down. They both picked up the walkie talkie and ran out. "Dammit! What the hell does this imbecile want now?" Officer #3 asked...Neither one had a clue. They ran to the hall, the one near the interrogation room. The police stood back and pulled Their guns out. They waited....WAITED.........AND WAITING...A SOUND A..Whisper...A thrashing,crashing and mashing racket coming from behind the door in beautiful distress. With such amazing, yet enormous tragedy...MADE SHERIFF SMITH RUN OUT LIKE A WUSS. "Grab your guns, Kraken just made His entrance." What the hell are you talking about? Thought officer #2. "I'm in it to win it-whaa!" Said the Sheriff. Then a large tentacle came  out and scooped up Smith...And ate Him up. "Shit, shit...Shit!" One of the officers said. They brought a hypnosis cradle with them due to the fact they thought the suspect was insane. "Get out, NOW!" A demonic voice ordered. Get out of that damn room Sheriff McNumbskull," But He spoke to soon. And a tentacle hit His arm and took control of His gun. He was shot and killed. Blood was gushing from His forehead. The 3rd officer busted down the door and saw no octopus! Rachel got hypnotized and went into a deep sleep...It's all over. Rachel has fallen, but not dead at any means necessary. It was vivid in Her mental state. Her body was falling into a portal from the hypnosis. "Dead right here, Dead right here, dead right here." Rachel mumbled. She lured Herself into misery. She slowly crept in to the bloody hallway. There was a doll. A very giant doll with half of a ripped pillow in it's mouth. The feeling on wanting to throw up churned in Rachel's stomach as She entered the living room. The living room of the mansion, that is. The furniture and blankets where rearranged into a tiny fort. In it, where 5 figures...talking,laughing and playing a radio that was plugged into the pretty wall. Rachel tripped backwards and it made a loud noise. Boom! "What was that?" "Yeah what was that?" "WHAT WAS...THAT?" The blankets came down. It revealed the siblings. Including Andrew and Molly with a big static surprise. They all shouted at once. They chanted:Kill HER!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!

"Oh, crap!" Rachel said with a shudder. "Woah,...damn,shit how long have I've been here?" She asked Herself. She looked around. Knock! Knock! "Let me in!" An old man said from the other side of the locked door. Rachel said,"Who do you think you are?" "I am certainly not one of the wet-bandits from"Home Alone," so let me in!" The man chuckled. "But if you wanna survive,Rachel, come with me. We don't know each other. Complete utter strangers, BUT STILL!" "Trust your instincts, Rach, just do it!" She muttered aloud. "You don't work for "NIKE" do you?" The man asked. AAAAAAHH!!!! AH! Hah waa ha waa was. She traumatized. She really was helpless like a small stone falling into a sewer. "Come on, lady! Seriously! Just get out of there! That octopus is going to get you!" Pause. She thought of those words: going to get you. "Where gonna get you, where gonna get you🎵🎶" The children singing just helped Rachel to trust Her instincts. "GO! Come on!" The man was getting pissed. She unlocked the handle and came out. She was outside the room until the man pulled out a weird looking watch that spiritually made the door shut,...,,and lock them out! "Who are y-" "NO time for questions ma'am. We gotta get you somewhere safe!" This man kept making Rachel feel even more procrastinated in a state of mind. Chills where enclosing in within Her spine tightened, twisted and tortured Her so hard it made Her feel like it would turn into a block of ice. Until it would make Her feel PARALYZED! One of the police officers woke up from one of Their coma's. He grabbed His stun-gun out and hollered," PUT HER BACK IN THAT DAMN ROOM RIGHT NOW AND GET THE HELL O-AAH! OOhhohohhoh arrgghh grogle grogle! Curdle. Ahhhh! Aaaa!" The old man suffocated the officer with the mysterious stone...Until He croaked to His morbid, purging death. "What the f-" The man grabbed His metal can. He bopped Rachel over the head. LIGHTS OUT!