PART TITLE

And so Marcus did. He went out. To see Him join the rest of the Millerford siblings. "So wait!" Rachel stopped Mr. Millerford. "Yes? Rachel? What?" He asked. "Did Andrew & Molly really run off before?" "YES!" He said in a frustrated tone. "They ran off PLENTY OF times!!..enough times for me to call the police...And having a search warrant be on the damn lookout!" He stated. "Well if it wasn't for you," Rachel began saying. "Or Mrs.Millerford,..." Mrs. M began to smile. " I wouldn't have been here to babysit your three children. Marcus, Who's still making a recovery...And doing excellent. Molly,..I give Her a round of applause because She stayed brave, and was flexible even though times where tough. And Andrew!" Mrs.Millerford cringed. "Was the man of the house! Well not a man yet! Duh! But...Seriously He helped us immediately when things didn't go His way or if we needed something. He was awesome!"

The Millerfords both hugged each other. They gave each other a brief kiss as they felt so accomplished for what they have done! To hire a babysitter that would be very reliable for taking care of Their children. Including getting Them out of danger. "It was very uproarious when we heard you guy's where in distress." Mr. M said.

    All of a sudden! Rachel was looking threw the big window to see something so bizarre! Rachel saw Her body-double! "Well would you look at that-Molly & Andrew are getting a-" Rachel intervened. "Excuse me," Rachel said. "But I gotta....check to see if the mail is here," Rachel said. "We've got that," Mrs. Millerford said holding up the daily newspaper headlines that wrote in DARK-HOT RED:

TERROR
HITS
HOME

A dark shudder went up & down Rachel's spine!! "You alright?" Asked Mrs.Millerford. "Huh? Me? Yes!..I'm o.k." Rachel responded. "I suppose it that you should get some rest," Mrs.Millerford stated then turned to Mr. Millerford. "The last thing we want is our precious babysitter to be lost in Her world...AGAIN!" Mr.Millerford nodded. "Let's see, I supposed I should go to my bedroom and get a view of the front street that is in the front of the mansion," She said aloud...In the deep hallway where nobody could hear Her talk, or...SCREAM. "That is better!'' She exclaimed to Herself. She was in Her room when She saw the three children. Including Her walk near a tree. Without warning, dark clouds came in. Thunderstruck an enormous tree limb! It was heading both for Marcus & Andrew! "Watch out!" Rachel screamed. She ran. She pushed both brothers out of the way. "That was a close-" Marcus was hurt on the sidewalk. Blood came out of His ear a little. "You'll be fine," Rachel said. Fine? Rachel thought. "Excuse me?" She raged softly. "I don't say fine! I say...o.k."

*****************************************

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" "Yes I've got a girl who pushed a little boy over on the side! He is hurt! This girl is dangerous!" A neighbor said. "On it." Said the EMS officials. A force, a demonic force picked up Marcus!

Jocylen 2.0 RECORDING from some other house.

     The house where the lady came out and called 9-1-1. Marcus from a distance is shown going threw some glass & curtains. He is shown rolling on the carpet violently. "Oh my lord!" The lady says. "What's going on?" Says the commissioner. "A-what? Get off! AAHH!" She screamed. Something killed Her. "Ma'am do NOT hang up!" Insisted the commissioner.

    Meanwhile, Marcus is being dragged down to a dark cellar. By some mysterious creature. "What then-" He is cut off mid-sentence. A giant spider grabbed Him by the leg & starts sucking Him up...and eating Him. "NO!" Both Rachel's said. WHAT?! Both of Their brains zapped briefly. They looked at each other,.; dead straight..."AAAAHH!" The second Rachel panicked. She tripped over the curb of the sidewalk. She fell face first onto the concrete sidewalk. "Ouch! My nose, broken!" She said. What? That is not proper English, thought Rachel. She opened up the window and shouted from above,"Did you mean to say: OW! I broke my no-" You can barely see anything in the cellar. Marcus is in the spiders belly. Already digested. DEAD......COME OUT TO CRAWL TOWARDS ANDREW.

The spider picks Him up. It swallowed Him whole...killed!

"Nnnnoooo!!" Both Rachel's scream at the same time! The 2nd Rachel's bloody nose was gushing all over the sidewalk until police pulled over. They pointed a gun at Her. They hollered: On the ground & put your hands up!! You are under arrest. The 2nd Rachel was gone goodbye! "Thank God!" Rachel said. She looked at the crime scene still. Marcus. Andrew. "No.." Rachel said in disbelief.

Rachel ran out of Her room. She dashed into mom's guest bedroom...Sobbing so hard until the pillows were wet as a rock being trashed by a waterfall, coming down fast. As She was about to.........Her mom came in. She saw what happened. "It's o.k. Sweetie," She said. "Get some rest." She turned off the light and walked outta the room. Rachel cried Herself to sleep. "I've failed!" She thought aloud.