The next morning

"Ah!" Rachel yelped. "Time for breakfast! Time for breakfast! Oh yeah!" She sung. She sung with such a good nights rest, and joy to fulfill such a delightful morning to see the rainbows out. RAINBOWS! Marcus thought as He was making His way downstairs with His cane. "Slowly!" Rachel warned Him. She grabbed His waist. She guided Him downstairs so He wouldn't fall. "There, There," She said. "I've now put some medication on the table." Rachel said as She guided Him to the kitchen. "Andrew! You are good at Apples To Apples!-" Said Molly. "Quick Question," Rachel chimed in. "What do all of you's want for breakfast???? Let's see Molly........You must be ready to eat, do you want cereal, waffles, pancakes?" Molly couldn't decide. Until then. The window sill beside them collapsed. Rachel started firing off questions like a machine gun. "Oh that's the window that broke when the baseball back struck it down. It couldn't be repaired." Said Andrew. Rachel paused..."Baseball bat?" She asked. She was baffled. "Yeah baseball bat, the one Marcus attempted to swing when He got back from Children's National Hospital, He can use His-" Marcus looked humiliated. "Andrew, thank you, but let Marcus advocate for Himself. "Rachel muttered. "I...,swung,...It.......too hard and I,...broke something, I feel ashamed of myself," He muffled. "I am going to..sure use the bathroom,uuhhh...OWW! OUUChh!! My friggin leg hurts! It hurts! It hurts!!" "DAMN! Hang on, I'll help you! I just need to help-" KA-Blam, boom-POP-bang. BOOM. BOOM...POP! Andrew, Rachel, Molly and Marcus all turned their heads to the window sill to see an enormous scorpion that had black-slimed stingers and gross eyes. It crawled slowly, then ambled onto the breakfast of Molly's. "AAHHH!!" She yelped with a high-pitched scream. "My breakfast is under that monster!" It pinched Molly's arm. It crawled out of the kitchen to knock down Marcus...Who was just about to enter the bathroom, until He wet His pants. "HA! HAA! HA! HA! HA! HAAA! HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Went Andrew & Molly. "It's NOT FUNNY." Yelled Marcus. "RACHEL,..what in god's name is that?" The scorpion traveled to Marcus. It put it's claws around it's throat. "Ah! Ow! Get it off!!!" Rachel got a metal shovel from the fireplace. She started beating the crap outta the monster. "DIE!! Just DIE ALREADY!"yelped Rachel. She was careful not to injure Marcus, by any means necessary. To get Him more hurt including the car crash injuries. Black blood started spewing out of the neck of the scorpion. "Oh my gosh!" Exclaimed Marcus! "I-" He passed out! NO!! She forgot about where to dispose the dead creature. But She ought to figure out how to help poor Marcus! Oh my! Oh my gosh. "Oh my god!" Rachel shot up with excitement. "Call the police!" Molly said. "No! What are you outta yo mind!?" "Just helpin-" furiously said Molly. "Do we call mom & dad?" Andrew suggested. "YES! Perfect! I can!" Rachel went to the house phone, but dialed up the number on the call list that was written on a piece of paper.

CALL LIST:

Mr/Mrs.Millerford Dail#

INSURANCE COMPANY DIAL#

AUNT KENDRA. DIAL#

SPACEMAN: RYAN COLE DIAL#

ASTRONOUT NASA: RICHIE MARYTER DIAL#

MONTGOMERY VILLAGE MD.

Well, oh well...If you don't mind..What! DAMN YOU MRS.MILLERFORD, the last two are not real people! These are characters from the Will Smith movie: Independence Day. What a joke! "Hello?" Said Mrs.M. "Yes what do I do with Marcus since He just passed out?" "Just put Him in a wheelchair and put Him in the stair chair and guide Him to His bed, just another starring spell. It happens." "OK. Thanks." Rachel concluded." My pleasure." She spoke in a very fragile way. Rachel went to search for a wheelchair. It was in the closet. "If...only mom told you,....things would have been a...whole lot easier." Said Marcus.