Part title

Molly was in Her playroom, playing with Her dolls. Andrew came back after His little workout. Very sweaty, that is. "Boy..That was a workout! Jeez. Molly sure needs all the strength She needs to cover your secret!" "YO! Be quiet!" Rachel said firmly. "Your sister is going through a lot of stress including your brother. ESPECIALLY YOUR WILL TO AT LEAST HELP. Have some empathy." Rachel scolded. Rachel was exhausted with the hard work She was doing. Especially Andrew who was turning the situation into a complete, utter disgrace!!!! Andrew was being a nuiscense to the no-holds barned level of damned agony that helpless Rachel was going through. "I felt that monster try to fricken stab me you dumb-ass babysitter!...You need to have some goddamn symphony! Marcus could have been killed in that car crash with nothing for you to do other than failing to make Molly happy. Not giving ME the attention, goodbye!" He concluded. He walked away with such a bitter taste. "Just go away!" Rachel fired back.

Meanwhile, Molly was cursing up a tornado toward Her dolls. She said a very extreme obscenity. Rachel paused. She put Her back to the wall to where Molly couldn't see Her in Rachel's sight. "I could use you, aaa, I could use you, aaa , I could you, aaa, aaah, I COULD USE YOU." Molly repeated in a spooky & arrogant voice. Rachel FINALLY WENT INTO THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! "What are you doing!" She questioned angrily. "I'm killing these dolls...they talk to me. They talk to me. They want me to.."Rachel walked towards the dolls. She pulls one of it's strings. There were 6 dolls. Each of them had different things to say.

Doll#1: Mama

Doll#2: Where's Brother Ryan?

Doll#3: Come play with me

Doll#4: Kill the corpse mother!

Doll#5: Play tag...

Rachel eagerly responded: It's a doll. You shouldn't treat it as if it was a real person. "Well how bout you try it." She insisted. "Well, dolls can't talk. They can't actually have a life unless they were nurtured...or actually talk without someone who can make them! Now can you stop this INSTANT BEFORE I CALL YOUR PARENTS AND TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE MISBEHAVING??" Rachel told Her. Molly left the room. Screaming and whimpering, She threw a massive temper-tantrum.

JOCELYN#212.8op records.

Rachel comes in the same room that Molly's in with red all in Her face. "I just called your mother who is distressed right now...and She said that I should take away your dolls and send you to your room!!! AND THAT MEANS NOW!!!!" She demanded, wasted Her last damn breath. Molly smacks Rachel's stomach hard...Rachel is O.K. But furiously, She dragged Her up the stairs. Molly is crying...She is in Her room with a camera on...

CAMERA PERRY 1% dies.

Rachel radials Her cellphone and Mrs. Millerford picks up. "Sorry Mrs.MILLERFORD!" She sighs angrily. "Heh..don't apologize, She can be that way sometimes...we're heading our way back to Maryland. It's not just you guys, but apparently my husband is not doing well. He has high blood sugar, we have to get Him to the U.S. Hospital ASAP. He has diabetes,"Oh I'm so sorry." Rachel apologized with deep sympathy. "Oh He'll be o.k...He happens to often-" Rachel then see's a light flashing on and off above Her head violently. It eventually cuts a power circuit in the house....But the generator reboots the power.

Just then, Andrew is seen where the light flashed and scares Rachel. DDUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!! "Jesus!" Rachel said. "Molly is sure in deep trouble.." He said. "Please mind your own business,..." Rachel said. Andrew walks in the room where Molly was. He then walks out with black eyes with no pupils. Rachel goes into the room next, to see only one doll in the high-chair. She realized She forgot to take Molly's dolls away from Her.

    The doll in the chair says,"come play with me." The cord on the doll falls out with a sharp spark starting. "Not you...Rachel.." Wide eyes. "The kid BEHEND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"