A DARK JOURNEY

"You'll be okay. It was just another incident. I can wonder why you can see too many paths to open up too that leads you to your impending doom. Thy dreams, that is. It is not hereditary, though super inhereditary. You need to rest. Until I get things ready, my lady. My name is psychiatrist Dr. Michaels and I grew up to be a doctor/physic back in England. I'm from London, England." Dr. Michaels said. "Is this gonna be safe?" Rachel questioned on Her impending journey She will soon take on next.

Dr.Michaels said to do only two things during the spiritual spell: Trust your instincts if something runs toward you, RUN!! "You will be entering the spirit world of the most darkest yet, scary,happiest, saddest dreams you will have to fix. You will be vulnerable, If you die in one of these dreams, You may not return. If you mess around, you could change history from both the past,present....and the future. Rachel, this is NOT A GAME, HEAR ME OUT, if your dreams continue to get a hold of you for your entire life-"

       Then there was a deep mauling sound that came from under the floor of the psychiatric care unit; It smelled like blood. They where both hallucinating, and weeping in grave danger. It was about time. "You ready?!" Asked Dr.Michael. "Yes," Rachel responded. "I'm ready."

    Dr.Michael took Her to a tank with dark, brown water.

       There was a small platform She got onto. She laided back. Dr. Michael strapped Her arms, legs. He then used a mechanical crank to lower Her down into the murky water down deep. His final words He said were, "Close your eyes Rachel." Once She closed Her eyes, His blue gem reflected off a hazel emerald that replaced His eye socket. The gem on the other hand, was hypnotizing Her into a deep sleep.