Part title

WAKE UP!

One...other...there was only one Rachel. She cured it. Rachel woke up on the foyer of the Millerford Manor. She was in the center of the floor. It didn't seem abnormal to rest for a little. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Rachel murmured. "That was refreshing." She woke up to Mr and Mrs. Millerford and Marcus! Who was doing a lot better. "No more feeding tube!" His dad said. "I can help you up!" Marcus said. And He did. "Thank you!" Rachel said appreciatively. "You're welcome!" He said back to Her with a lot more enthusiasm! "Hey! Dad said you can have a sleepover with us for a few nights!" He said with a giddy attitude! "Woah now Marcus! You took the words right out of mouth!" Then Marcus dropped big cage onto the ground. Which made a loud CRASH! "Woah! Easy...Easy!" Mr. Millerford stated. "I think the cat got your tongue, dad!" Marcus stated back as He unlocked the dog cage.....That let out Their hidden cat named," Lucky!"

"Aww!! She's so cute!" Rachel said. "Can I pet Her?" She asked Him. "Nope," He said. "AAWWW.." Rachel sighed. "Just kidding!" Marcus shrieked. "Aw...thank you..., and whyyy do you all keep your cat in a DOG CAGE?" She asked. "Oh...we had a dog before named "Henry," but He died back in 2007." "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She muttered softly. "Yeah He was a little raschel!" Mr. Millerford said. Marcus rolled His eyes and smiled. "Don't remind me of that movie dad." Marcus said. "Oh cheer up, son," Mr. M said. "In fact,..Molly & Andrew are-"

Mr. Millerford became angry. He raised His tone. "Go outside with them! They cannot be alone out there! I'm not losing our children again!" He firmly stated. "They run off...SOMETIMES."