Part title

She turns Her head to see Marcus on the wall and leaps off. Marcus tackles Rachel to the ground as the fire starts up. Marcus strangles Rachel until She grabs a silver knife and stabs Him on the side. Marcus freezes with His eyes dead,wide open. He fell on top of Her. He was still blinking. The sprinkler system goes off and trashes everything. The doll seeps in with the gears turning inside a little bit. It stops. Marcus rolls to the side off Rachel. He turns to dust, and withered away. Rachel pushes Him away to see worms coming out of Marcus's ear. A poisonous butterfly comes out of His mouth. It goes into Her mouth and She chokes. She walks to the final flight of stairs. She falls down and hits the screen door that leads to: Who knows where? But She realized that the metal safety bars where rusted from all the water that came plundering down to put out the fire THAT BURNED HOT AS HELL. She replies by saying," What the hell? Marcus-You monster. What the heck do you do at night?" Marcus walks WITHOUT A PROBLEM..

       Marcus's eyes rolled back. Regularly...SO IRONIC!!!! He does and He kindly says,"Well if I am the kind of seventeen-year-old that would be a tenacious ruckus to a precious girl like you, then it became official that only one side will win-" "STOP MARCUS!!!!" Rachel raged. "YOU ARE destroying yourself and others by doing this. IF YOU CONTINUE, you are gonna injure yourself by accident," She stated. "I'm hurt...You will make things worse because two of the neighbors went away in fear, I'm the only person who can help you, o.k. No violence. O.k. You where just in a car crash and your going to really mess yourself up. Please...If your mom & dad discover this, Molly & Andrew will be endangered and so will we." Marcus walks away. "You promise?" She asked firmly.

Two children came out of the black smoke behind them as the smoke clears out. Rachel said,"Molly you can come out of your timeout!"

...The next thing She knew, the two children opened their mouths and they weren't Molly...or the innocent Andrew who is probably not ready to come out of the phase of the procrastination that conjures the ominous feeling of the unpredicted thing He isn't immortal to. I'm Sarah!!! A shout came from. I'm Ryan...A scream came. They both screamed at the same time,"YOU ARE OUR DINNER!!!"

RACHEL GRABS the family gun...Aside from medical training,babysitting, baby bottles, She was trained for the worst. Just in case. She grabbed the gun; pointed it at the scary children and shot both of them in the head. Dust came out instead of blood. They don't die. They just followed Rachel as She tried to flee. The police used a battering ram to break down the mansion door. "This is the police!!!, Do NOT try to fight us!!!" One officer screamed. Rachel went to the storm cellar full of crates of beer. She sleeps for one second until "HEY!!!!! Put your dang hands in the air NOW!!!!!!!!!!" One officer screamed. "Ah! Ah! Help us!" The fake children said. One officer had a badge that said,"Sherriff Smith" on it. WAIT!!!! Rachel was trying to defend the OTHER SET OF CHILDREN. NO...IT DIDN'T WORK. THE COPS FRAMED HER FOR MURDER AND PATIENT ABUSE. "I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!! LET ME BE!! WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS??!!!!! Is Marcus even o.k.? Where are you cops even taking me? Hello????????????? ANSWER ME! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING TAKING ME???!" RACHEL WAS HELPLESS, screaming, panting and both in physical and mental pain. WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE TAKIN ME!!!!!!!!!???????@??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!?!!" She created Her own problems by screaming even though She had the right to remain silent. "Shut up bitch." Sheriff Smith said. THE HANDCUFFS WHERE ALREADY ON HER WRISTS AND NO WAY TO ESCAPE WHAT SHE JUST CREATED BY USING THE GUN ON THE WRONG PEOPLE. WILL YOU EVER SEE RACHEL EVER AGAIN??..VANISH LIKE THE DEAF-MUTE GOUL PROJECTS YOU OUT OF CURIOSITY.