Aquarius

***

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any transformation storage without the permission of the author.

Date Started: July 10, 2018
Date Ended: July 14, 2019

***

NOTE: THIS IS NOT EDITED. Grammatical errors, typos and incorrect usage of punctuation marks ahead. Hoping for your kind consideration and understanding. This is also my first time writing a story here in Wattpad, so please, let's give this a chance. Hope you'll like it.

Enjoy reading. Please, do vote and comment. Thank you!

***

Special dedication to henloimnyx for making such an astonishing book cover. You really are one of the best people in my life right now. Know that you are loved and appreciated, so keep igniting your passion. Iloveyou!

Check out her works, guys! She's also one of the Wattys 2020 Winners. Plus, meet these "kalog" hoomans that I love: VR_Athena gradylicious scitusnim gwynchanha geeeaaamer

***

"While I thought that I was

learning how to live, I have

been learning how to die."

~ Leonardo Da Vinci

***