Chapter 11: A Life-and-Death Correlation

THIRD PERSON

WATER ALLERGY: A Far-fetched Skin Allergy

INTRODUCTION

Aquagenic urticaria is a rare allergy in the world and is also a diagnosed form of physical urticaria, also known as 'water allergy' and 'water urticaria.' The sign is a very itchy, painful or burning skin reaction that occurs from contact with water.

For example, when you drink water with varying temperatures (warm, cold and hot) or additives, such as fluorine and chlorine, as it is reproduced with distilled water. Drinking non-distilled water will also cause your body to develop whales or hives that your mast cells cannot withstand. This practice often includes distilled water or medicinal salt.

(Note: If and only if the mast cells are receptive and/or sensitive enough to acquire this form of allergy. You may either inherit it from your ancestors or get it before your body is old enough to have any unwanted disease due to the lack of nutrients. Swimming, bathing, consuming fruit juices and those that your body cannot handle, water skiing, water jumping and so on are one of the reasons to develop signs and symptoms.)

Water Allergy is too impossible for us to have and believe that, but if you have signs and symptoms of it, kindly consult a doctor or dermatologist so that it doesn't have the worse effects and will cure you on time. Only 26 cases (1958-2017) have been identified worldwide and the exact underlying cause is misunderstood. Some reported cases are quite easy, but some are difficult to cope with and can be fatal. Numerous medications and therapies have been developed, but there is NO CURE for it, and so far scientists and doctors have no idea how to find a cure for it.

(1) Signs and Symptoms
(2) Causes
(3) Treatments and medications
(4) Prevention
(5) Reported Cases
(6) Do's and Dont's
(7) Advisable food
(8) Videos and documentations

ARTICLE INFORMATION
Published on: 2017 Sept; 08
Status: Strictly PRIVATE!!
Doctors: Dr. Davis Klinton and Dr. David Klinton
Dermatologists: Dr. Alouette Whiltz, Dr. Fayre Loops, Dr. Hortencia Gordon and Dr. Ephraim Forte

"This is a big help. How did you find these?" kuryosong tanong ni Dr. Aguillard kay Dr. Sylvan na siyang nakahanap ng artikulong kailangan nila para sa kaso ni Eve.

"Simple. I used all my accounts in google and Youtube and then poof! This is it. Nagpatulong din ako sa mga expert sa computer at Internet. Kaya naman pala hindi natin siya mahanap-hanap, tingnan niyo oh, status is strictly private and only professional doctors and dermatologists can access this. Dang! Bakit hindi ko ito naisip noon? Also, I consulted some doctors, dermatologists and scientists in the other countries." Napahikab si Dr. Sylvan. "I'll give you the results later. So, I guess we're done here. I'll go now,. I need to get some rest." Tumayo siya at nag-inat ng katawan.

"You're so witty. And I thank you for that."

Dr. Sylvan smiled, "You're welcome."

Naglakad palapit sa pinto si Dr. Sylvan. Pagkalabas niya ay agad nagsalita si Dr. Frondoja na mukhang hindi pa rin makapaniwala na nahanap na nila ang kasong tungkol at kaparehas ng kay Eve. And Dr. Sylvan found it.

"Funny how he found it," Dr. Frondoja said out of nowhere habang nakatingin pa rin sa pintong nilabasan ni Dr. Sylvan.

"Why?" si Dr. Aguillard naman na nakakunot-noo na ngayon subalit may multo ng ngisi sa labi.

Tumingin si Dr. Frondoja kay Dr. Aguillard at bahagyang napatawa. Tumayo siya at lumapit kay Dr. Aguillard.

"Because... he's just like you. Ready to give up anytime and now, he found it! Unbelievable! Tapos ako na pursigidong-pursigido, wala. Nga-nga."