Chapter 2

"Chaeyoung?..." Mina looked at the girl awkwardly. She stared at the girl for a minute. She then realized one of them could've been hurt. "Wait. Are you both ok? Are you guys hu-"

"We're fine Mina. Calm down." Chae glanced at Mina then turned to the girl with her. "Um.. lets go now."

The girl with Chae nodded. Chaeyoung looked at Mina for a second or two then walked away.

'... what just happened... What am i just going to pertend they were never here or what...' Mina was thinking to her self as she saw the two girls slowly fading away. 'Who was that with Chaeyoung though.. Agh whatever. Now I need to call insurance.'

Mina called insurance and that was done. Mina looked at her watch. It was 11:20. The park was 5 minutes away through walking so Mina walked the rest there.

As she got there she saw her friends sitting at a bench talking each other. 'They're early.'

She got to the bench and everyone greeted her.

"Yo."

"Hey Mina."

"Mina you want some pocky?"

"Sup Penguin."

Mina smiled at them. Everyone had a shocked and confused face on now. They stayed quiet until Tzuyu stood up.

"Who are you and what have you done to our Cold Penguin?"

Mina rolled her eyes.

"And she is back." Chuckled Jeongyeon.

"What do you guys want to do?" Asked the older.

"I want to do sports but can your body handle that? I mean you are pretty old." Teased Tzuyu.

"Ya! Where is your manners Tzuyu." Nayeon shot at her.

There was silence for a minute or so. Then everyone came out laughing.

"Tzuyu + Manners = -"

"A Whole New world where I am not pretty. And if so that means the earth flipped." Nayeon complimented herself.

Everyone rolled their eyes on her. "What?"

"Nayeon if the world flipped you would become beautiful." Jeongyeon told the girl.

"Yoo Jeongyeon I will Murder You!" Nayeon got up and went over to Jeongyeon. Jeong got up and ran.

--Back to Everyone Else--

While the two oldies were chasing each other and everyone else was talking about their own thing, Mina was just sitting there looking around.

While she was looking around something popped into her head. The thought of the last last time Chaeyoung and her talked. A part of Mina still wondered why Chaeyoung just left her after she basically raped her.

As Mina was looking around she saw Chaeyoung and the same girl from earlier sitting by a pond.

Mina looked at them for a minute of so. As she was stalking the two she all of a sudden became red.

Chaeyoung kissed the girl. It seemed the girl kissed Chae back.

'What the fuck. Is Chaeyoung still doing this stuff.. Is she her girlfriend? What the hell. Why am I thinking about this. Do I care for her? Fuck no. Rapist. aghhh..'

"Ya. You turning into a lesbian or something?" Jihyo looked at the girl.

Mina looked at her friends to see some of them looking at her while the others looking at the two kissing.

"What? No."

"Then why do you keep looking at that gay couple." Dahyun asked her.

"Is there something wrong with gay people? I mean we aren't gay but there is nothing wrong with them." Nayeon told Dahyun.

"No one said there is anything wrong with them unnie, calm down." Jihyo looked at her unnie.

"Anyways. Lets ignore this and eat." Mina added to stop their weird conversation that they knew was not going anywhere.

While eating the food Jeongyeon brought, Mina kept taking glances at Chaeyoung and kept thinking about her.

To Be Continued...