Chapter 16

Mina's POV

I walk out the school building wondering where Chaeyoung went. I'm not feeling for her or anything. I'm jut wondering what happened to her.

I step out and I look around the parking lot. She is so small it's was hard.

"Waaee?"

I hear a familiar squirrely voice. I look ahead me and I see Sana clinging onto Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung than looked at my way.

My blood was running. I don't know why but seeing Sana cling onto Chaeyoungie like th- Chaeyoung, like that gets me mad.

I let out a sigh like 'Hmph' than went to my car.

Chaeyoung's POV

I saw Mina looking at us with a cold stare. She than storms off to her car.

I look to Sana who was looking the same way as I was. She saw Mina there too.

"Sana I'm going home now." Chaeyoung removed Sana's arm.

Sana pouted. "Fine."

Sana took her leave. I turned to the street and waited for the walk thingy to go on. It went on and I headed home.

-Next Day-

I wake up from my annoying ass alarm. I groaned as I opened my eyes and a ray of light hits my face.

~bzzt bzzt~

I look over to my bed table. I grabbed my phone. I scratched my eye and saw a message.

1 New Message

I open it up and...

Pengu ❤️❤️

Hello? Is this Chaeyoung

__________

"Mina?" I shot up from my bed.
__________

Yes this is Chaeyoung
Why are you texting me Mina

Im only texting you because Mr. Park went up tome and said to tell you to meet him at his desk when you get to school

😒 Ok but how did you get my number. Did you keep it?

_________

"Aghhh Chaeyoung you idiot."

I waited a minute or so and no reply. I then looked at the time.

8:20 am

"Crap" I jumped out of my bed and ran to the restroom. On the way I got random clothes. I took a quick shower than fixed myself.

I ran out of my room and passed my kitchen table with my lunch on it. I stopped and walked back. A note was left from my lil bro.

-Idiot you overslept. I didn't wake u up cause I don't care bout ur school life as much -Love Bambam-

"How nice."

I grabbed it and ran out of the door. I didn't bother getting my car nor bike. I ran to school.

I arrived to my school. I looked at my watch. 8:26am

I cursed at myself in my head as I ran in the halls. I heard a few staff/teachers saying 'No running' I ignored them.

As I reached the door the bell rang. I looked inside and saw that Mr. Park wasn't there yet. I looked around the hall and saw him coming while looking at some papers.

I let out a big breath and walked to my seat. There Sana greeted me with a smile.

I looked around the classroom and saw everyone there minding their own business.

"Alright idiots take your seats." Mr. Park said as he walked in.

Everyone rolled their eyes and headed to their seats.

"Ok we have a new student so listen up." Mr. Park than turned his head to the door. "Come in."

To Be Continued...