Chapter 26

"You..."

"W-wait I can e-explain.." She tried to reason out Mina.

"You're the one who posted that fake ass picture!" Mina let out.

"W-wait I can ex-"

"Explain What!? You know that the picture was fake. You're just creating more drama than there already is."

"Mina let go of her." A voice called out.

Everyone turned to see who it was.

"Why should I Jihyo. That Fake picture she posted is only causing me trouble."

The others were with her. The grabbed Mina and Mina let the girl go.

"At least let her explain Pabo!" Jihyo scolded her.

"Tst. Fine explain!" Mina said with a really pissed off tone.

"I just found the p-picture by the trash can..."

"And so you posted it without knowing it was real or not?" The girl just nodded.

"Dumb move kid." Tzuyu said leaning on Dahyun with her arm on her head.

"What's your name." Jihyo said with a calm voice.

"Moonbyul..."

"Well Moonbyul if you don't take off that picture from where ever you posted it I will assure you that I will make you suffer one way or another." Jihyo gave her a sweet smile.

"Yeesh how can she be so scary with such a kind looking face." Tzuyu "whispered" to Dahyun.

"Ikr."

Mina was still at the side crossing her arms looking at the floor.

She started getting bored so looked around and saw almost everyone staring at them.

She saw one of Chaeyoung's friends staring at her.

For a few seconds they were staring at each other until Chas's friend left.

—————

-Chaeyoung-

"You guys don't know what you're saying." Chae said and left.

She went back to her table and grabbed her stuff. She headed to a trash can and threw away her trash.

"Ima go now ok." Chae said to Somi and Nayoung.

"But we have 10 minutes til lunch ends." Somi wondered.

"I know just need to think of stuff." Chae said and than left her friends.

Chaeyoung headed out the cafeteria and headed somewhere.

On the way she pasted by a crowed group of people but ignored and kept going to where she was headed.

Little did Chaeyoung know someone was following her. She continued following Chaeyoung until the group of people and got distracted.

Chae arrived at her destination. She placed her stuff on the floor and grabbed a few things in the room.

She sat at a stool and placed a canvas on her lap. She brought out pencil case from her bag and placed it on a small table beside her.

She got a pencil and looked down.

'Myoui Mina... '

A flashback of earlier when Mina walked away from her in the cafeteria came to mind.

"..."

To be continued...