Chapter 6

"Yeah I know. I heard that one of them is apparently dating Mina unnie but also secretly dating one of her friends. Jeez who knew Mina would be gay over heels for a 2 tim-"

Chaeyoung than quickly turned to the girl who said that and pushed them against the lockers not letting her finish her sentence.

"Where did you find/hear this rumor." Chae asked the black haired girl.

Everyone took a step back. Somi and Nayoung wanted to stop Chaeyoung But was a little scared of her strong self too.

The taller girl who got slammed onto the lockers was shaking.

Chaeyoung kicked the locker next to the person. "Answer Me." Chaeyoung gave a cold stare at the girl.

"Jennie!" A person then called out. Everyone turned there attention.

There stood 8 girls. It was Mina and her friends.

Mina than quickly went up to Chaeyoung and pushed her off.

Mina grabbed the girl, who people think is named Jennie. Mina grabbed her hand and pulled her behind herself.

"Jeez Chaeyoung And here I thought you changed because you left me alone. You haven't changed at all." Mina said quietly so only her Jennie and Chaeyoung could hear.

"Mina no it-"

"Just stop." Mina said as she left with Jennie.

Chaeyoung stood there watching the two join their friends. Slowly all of them disappeared from her sight.

Nayoung And Somi then went up to Chaeyoung.

"Chae just ignored it and let's go." Somi said trying to comfort the other. "It was just a misunderstanding anyways."

Chae got up and the trio went to the cafeteria.

-Mid Way Through Lunch-

Mina and her friends along with Jennie were all eating. 3mix was playing around with each other most of the time. DahMo was just eating quietly while smiling at each other showing how good the food taste. Sana was being a flirt and Tzuyu was being annoyed. Mina and Jennie were sitting together just looking at everyone.

Jennie turned out to be Mina's younger cousin from Japan. (just pretend she is younger and Japanese)

While eating Mina then turned to Jennie and whispered, "Hey um, what did Chaeyoung do to you."

Jennie looked at her Mina. "Chaeyoung? Oh that scary girl..."

"Yeah her name is Chaeyoung. Anyways, what did she do to you?"

"Um she didn't really do anything to me. She just slammed me onto the lockers." Jennie slowly looked away.

"Was there a reason?" Mina asked the younger.

"Uh..." Mina looked at the girl trying looking away. "I kinda said a rumor I heard louder than I thought."

Mina made Jennie face her and stared looked at her again. "What was the rumor?"

"Unnie why are you asking so many questions about her? Do you like her or something?" Jennie safely avoided the question.

Hearing Jennie say that ticked Mina off a little. "Please. No way will I ever like that per- girl."

Mina then going back to the topic earlier. "Jennie tell me what the rumor was."

Jennie sighed after the escape ended up being a fail. "It's nothing that weird... it's just that I heard someone talking and they said that she or one of her friends who uh... was dating you and dating someone else..."

To Be Continued...