Chapter 13

"Mina is mine."

-No One POV-

That made Chaeyoung mad. She gave the girl a glare.

Jennie let go of Mina's arm without getting Mina's attention. She turned her body around and took a step closer to Chae.

Chae stopped walking with her friends and took a step closer to Jennie.

Jennie smirked. She took Chaeyoung's collar and pulled her into a kiss.

Jennie than let go, "What the hell!" She screamed.

Everyone turned to them. Mina and her friends along with Somi and Nayoung.

As Mina turned and saw Chaeyoung and Jennie covering her mouth she guessed what could've happened.

"She grabbed my arm and all of a sudden kissed me." Jennie went behind Mina.

Chaeyoung was shock. 'That son of a -'

Mina glared at Chaeyoung. She shook her head and left with her friends.

"Wait Mina I didn't-"

"Can't you just leave people alone Chaeyoung. And stop all your lies." Mina said coldly and left.

As they were walking away Jennie turned around and smirked.

Chaeyoung glared at Jennie.

"Chae let's go somewhere else now." Nayoung said.

Chae let out a sigh and furrowed her eyebrows.

-At Chaeng's Table-

"Agh. That son of a bi-"

"Calm down Chaeyoung." Somi cut off Chaeyoung.

"What happened though?" Asked Nayoung.

Chaeyoung explained to them what that girl did.

"Her name is Jennie by the way." Interrupted Bambam.

The three looked over to Bambam. "Hello. I'm just here to give something to Chaeyoung."

Nayoung And Somi introduced themselves. "Oh ok well um I'm Nayoung."

"And I'm Somi."

Bambam smiled and gave Chaeyoung a pouch. "You forgot that."

Somi and Nayoung wanted to know what that was all about but food always comes first. 🙃

-=-=-=-=-
"Son Chaeyoung. I miss you so much. I'm so happy I get to see you again."

"You will be mine again. I'll make sure of it."

-=-=-=-=-

-End Of Lunch-

The bell rang and everyone was heading back to their classes.

As Chaeyoung and her friends arrive they see something on the board. They hear people gleaming with joy and others sulking.

"Agh we're in a university now why do we need assigned seating." A student groaned.

Somi and Nayoung looked at Chaeyoung with hopeful faces.

The look at the board. Chaeyoung was separate from Nayoung And Somi who was sitting beside each other.

Chaeyoung was sitting at the back near the door. Everyone had a partner so she looked to see who her partner was.

*Sigh*

To be continued...