Chapter 14

*sigh*

Chaeyoung sat at her seat and waited for her partner to come.

A few minutes later Mina and her friends come. They see the seating chart. They all groan except one person.

Chaeyoung saw her partner come to her with a smile. Chaeyoung slightly smiled as well.

"Hi Chaeyoung." She said with her cheerful self.

"Hi Sana."

"Let's not be to weird and awkward. I know you and Mina are kind of I don't know.. just weird. 🙃"

Chae nodded.

The prof than came in and class started again.

Throughout the whole class Chaeyoung was paying attention. Well trying to.

At the back was Chaeyoung writing down notes. While looking up front she can see from the corner of her eye Sana. Sana was sitting there doodling. Chaeyoung slightly turned her head to see what she was doing. She looked at her paper. Instead of seeing doodles she saw words.

'Yes do you need something? Why you staring?'

Chaeyoung than saw Sana smiling at her.

A small 'uh' came out of her mouth. Chaeyoung didn't know what to do and faced the front again.

Meanwhile...

Mina and Tzuyu were sitting next to each other. Tzuyu was paying attention like the smart ass she is.

Mina on the other hand... end of the table.. was looking around the classroom. Anything would be better than listening to the boring lecture to her.

She looked around lookin for her friends.

Mina looked around to see Jihyo sitting at the front next to some dude. So was Nayeon. Jeongyeon and Momo were sitting together near the middle. And Dahyun was sitting behind Nayeon.

Mina is scanning the room now lookin for Sana. She found Sana sitting next to someone smol. From the clothing and height Mina knew right away who it was.

She stared at them for a few minutes.

Sana was giggling and bothering Chaeyoung while Chae is trying to focus.

"Mina."

Mina felt a little something inside her. She felt a little angry and something else...

"Mina!"

Someone called Mina. Mina than turn to the teacher. "Mina what's the answer to this question." Asked the teacher.

Mina looked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu looked away. 'Wow thanks.'

Mina got up and walked up to the front of the class. She looked at the bored.

'Crap math. I thought we were in Science.'

Mina took a look at the board.

*sigh*

She picked up the marker than..

-Riiinnngggggg-

Mina than dropped the marker and looked to the teacher. She smiled.

"Next time Park." Mina left and went to her seat to get her stuff.

Mr. Park rolled his eyes, "It's Mr. Park to you."

"Yeah what ever." Mina said.

-=-=-=-=-
"Tomorrow baby cub. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Just be patient. We can be together once more."
-=-=-=-=-

To be continued...