Chapter 12

-Chaeyoung-

*Alarm*

I forcefully brought my hand to my alarm and turned it off.

I turned my head to face the alarm. I slowly opened my eyes.

The alarm clock was blurry at first but once it started getting clearer I shot up from my bed. I quickly grabbed random clothes from my closet and ran to the restroom.

It's the third day of school. Another day of hell yet I still get perfect attendance and good grades.

-5 mins later-

I burst out of the restroom and ran to my kitchen. There greeted my younger brother.

"Hey Bambam. Wait why are you still here you should be at sch- never mind you don't."

"Yea." Bambam smiled.

I rolled her eyes. I got lunch and sprinted to my school.

Once I got to the hallway it was 2 minutes before the bell. A few people we're still around the hallway.

I didn't mind them and swiftly walked to my classroom.

While walking I heard a voice calling my name.

"Chaeyoung!"

I turned my head to see a somewhat familiar person. I didn't want to be late so I screamed back at them and left.

"Talk to me later."

I finally made it to class. As I step in the bell rang. I went to my seat and sat down. There Somi gave me a thumbs up. I slightly smiled at her.

-in the middle of class-

While listening  to the teacher I got somewhat bored. So my head dozed off and looked around the class. While looking my eyes stopped on a girl. It landed on Mina.

I stared at Mina for a good 2 minutes. Looking at her made me think about all the things I've done to her. My heart ached knowing that she'll never love me and I'll never get to be with her.

I've got to admit it that I fell in love with her. I was still staring at the girl until she turned her head to face me. I quickly changed my head direction. I was once again listening to the teacher.

From the corner of my eye I saw she was still looking at me. I felt uncomfortable but continued listening to the teacher.

-Time skip-
-Lunch-

I was walking to the cafeteria with Somi and Nayoung by my side. We were laughing and talking about random stuff. For a few minutes Somi and Nayoung were talking to each other. Their own talk. So I looked around the hallway and saw Mina with her friends.

Mina was there and beside her was someone clinging on the her arm. I was curious so I moved a little to see who was on Mina.

I finally got a glance of the girl. It was the girl that I slammed against the lockers the other day.

The girl than turned her head around and saw I was looking at her. She looked at me for a second with a blank face. Than she gave me a warning look.

She mouthed, 'Mina is mine'

To be continued...