Chapter 19

-After Class-End of School-

SinB's POV

The bell rang and people started leaving. I quickly packed up my stuff as I saw Mina standing up. While packing up I looked at her.

Mina was about to leave until i'm guessing one of her friends called her.

I finish packing up and I looked over to Chaengie's seat. She's not there. I than here her giggle by the door.

She was leaving through the front door so I headed to the back door so I can meet her.

I stepped out and there Chaeyoung was to my side. I smiled at her.

"Hey Chaengie. Wanna go home together?" I went to her side and grabbed her arm.

"What? Nah I'd rather go home with my friends. Can you get off me please." Chae looked at me.

"You'd rather go home with them than your girlfriend?" I pouted.

"You're not my girlfriend Sinb. Can you stop?" Chaeyoung took my arm off of her.

'This is all Myoui's fault huh. She probably did something to you. Don't worry baby. I'll get you back.'

"Fine." I accidentally glared at her friends. I than headed towards the exit. While walking I pulled out the picture Jennie gave me.

I looked at it and it made my blood run. I crumpled up the paper and threw it at the trash can.

--Someone's POV--

I saw this girl throw away a piece of paper to the trash can and didn't make it.

I shouted, "Hey! You didn- Agh shes gone."

I took the paper and unraveled it. I was shocked.

"Wow..."

It was a picture of what seemed to be Mina pinning Chaeyoung to the wall.

I took the picture and folded it than placed it in my pocket.

-------

Chaeyoung's POV

After Sinb left Somi and Nayoung looked scared. I looked at them with a confused face. They gave me a small smile saying its nothing in return.

We continued heading out. While walking I stopped.

"Um.. actually you guys can go ahead. Ima use the restroom and than check something with a teacher."

Nayoung and Somi left and I went to the restroom. I went to the sink and splashed water onto my face.

-creak-

I hear the sound of one of the stalls open.

"Hey Chaeyoung." A voice says and I look at them through the mirror.

"What do you want Jennie?" I said as I continued to wash my face.

"I'm just here to tell and show you a little something." Jennie was closer to Chae.

She came close to Chaeyoung's ear than whispered, "I suggest staying away from Mina to make it easier for the both of us and so Mina won't get hurt."

"What?!" Chae brought her head up.

"If you don't stay away who knows what your girlfriend would do to her."
Jennie said walking back and forward behind Chae.

"Why would she do anything to her?!" Chae turned around facing Jennie.

"I might've showed her a photo and told her somethings..." Jennie smiled as she held up a photo.

Chaeyoung took a look at the photo.

"You son of a....."

To be continued....