Chapter 9

"Mina are you good?" Asked her Jihyo unnie.

Mina nodded instead of talking. They would know something was wrong from the tone of her voice.

'Mina what's wrong with you. Why are you crying.'

Mina brought her head up and saw everyone seated, and the teacher walking in.

Mina wiped off the single tear on her face got her stuff for class.

-Time Skip-
-Lunch-

The bell rang and everyone left to eat.

Mina's friends went ahead to the cafeteria. The teacher called her for something so she got left behind.

"Yes thank you Mr. Park."

Mina finished and headed towards the cafeteria. While heading there she heard all the normal whispers.

She got to the cafeteria and sat down with her friends.

While eating Mina was just thinking to herself.

-What happened Earlier-

The door was fully open and Mina got a clear view of the whole classroom. By the windows she saw Chaeyoung with some girl.

Mina stepped and slowly walked to her seat. She paused after what she saw. Chaeyoung held the other girls hand kissed her on the cheek.

-End-

"What do you think Mina?" Jeongyeon asked Mina.

"Mina?" The others looked at Mina.

Mina was sitting at her seat staring at her food.

"Mina-ya!" Sana punched her on the shoulder.

"huh? What?" Mina brought up her head to see all of her friends staring at her. "Why are you staring at me?"

"We wanted to ask you for your opinion on Momo's problem but I guess you weren't listening." Nayeon explained.

"You good unnie? Are you going through mood issues and stuff?" The youngest asked.

"No, what the heck." Mina rolled her eyes and continued eating her food.

"Are you sure unnie I mean -" Tzuyu got cut off after Mina glared at her. She gave her that 'Shut The Fuck Up Already' look.

Tzuyu nodded with an uneasy smile.

The others held in there laughs.

-Time skip-After school-

Mina was heading home. She was tired after all those lessons. She passed by a few people holding ice creams and cold coffees. After seeing all of them it gave Mina the urge to go and buy something from Yogurtland. (:P)

She arrived at the place and got out of her car. She entered and went over to the cups and yogurt. Here eyes quickly set on the flavors. There were many flavors to pick from but Mina sticked with chocolate. She than turned her head to the toppings section and saw a smol cub she knew.

"Chaeyoung...?" Mina asked.

To Be Continued...