Chapter 25

"Try me you slut."

Mina got up from her seat. She took her stuff and faced Sinb. Mina looked at her for a few seconds than went to the trash can to throw away her food.

"Hmph. Guess you're nothing but a fake. Chaeyoung will never be yours. She'll be mine forever."

After throwing away her stuff Mina paused. She turned back and slowly walked to Sinb with her head down.

"Omo. I'm so scared." Sinb said as she rolled her eyes. "The penguin is about to attack me. Ahh.."

Mina brought her head up and glared at Sinb. She than started to fasten her paste. She brought up her arm than...

-nothing-

Sinb had her two arms covering her face. Mina was ready to punch her with her arm up in the air. 

Sinb slowly looked up and saw Chaeyoung holding Mina's arm stopping it from hitting her.

"Chaeyoung! Mina was just about to punch me!" Sinb played the innocent role.

"Shut up Sinb." Chaeyoung gave her a disgusted face.

"huh? What?!" Sinb crossed her arms.

Mina looked behind to see Chaeyoung there.

She pulled her hand back getting Chaeyoung's attention.

"Tsst." Mina brought her arm to her side and grabbed her bag on the chair than left.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina.

"Dude can you just go to her already." Jeongyeon said out of no where.

"What?" Chaeyoung turned to one of Mina's friends.

"Clearly she somewhat likes you and you do too for her." Nayeon joined as well.

"What?! No way! Chaeyoung loves me and me only. Right babe?" Sinb said grabbing Chaeyoungs arm.

"I said shut up Sinb." She took her off of her arm.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were still looking at Chaeyoung.

"You guys don't know what you're saying." Chaeyoung said and left.

'I can't go to her...' 'I can never reach her..' 'She doesn't like me back..' 'After everything.."

----

Mina's POV

'What the heck.' 'Jeez.. I guess Chaeyoung does love Sinb..' 'I mean.. she protected her..' 'I guess there is no more hope for me..."

-Thud-

Mina fell onto the floor. She rubbed her head. She looked to see who bumped into her.

It was a girl. There was newspapers everywhere..

"..you.. aren't you the newspaper girl?" Mina said grabbed her bag that fell onto the floor.

The other rubbed her head. She fixed her glasses. She looked up and saw Mina in front of her.

She stood up and took a step back. "Uh um.. I'm so sorry Mina.. please don't hurt me.." She said

"Answer my question.. you're the newspaper girl here huh..."

"Uh um yes.." She said as she looked down and saw all her papers on the floor.

She quickly went down and gathered all of her papers.

Mina stared at her while she was doing so.

She got all her papers and got up.

"Um sorry again for bumping into you ha-"

While talking a picture slipped out of the grip of the girl and fell onto the floor.

Mina looked at the picture...

A few seconds later she gave the girl a glare.

She held her collar and slammed her on to the locker.

"You...."

To be continued...