HELLO YES I APPRECIATE THIS PERSON

HELLO, MY NAME IS FAIRY AND EVERYTHING IS FIXED BECAUSE OF ONE VERY SPECIAL PERSON WHO I'D LIKE TO APPRECIATE!!!!

APPRECIATION APPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you know how yesterday I made a new version of this book cause the original got deleted from my works tab?? 

Well, that_awesomeness sent me a PM today that I only got to just now, they explained that they'd seen the new version of this book with my angry note about how it had been deleted and how I had no way of accessing it.

What this meant is that while you all could still find the book in your libraries or by searching for it I couldn't, they only way I could get to the book was going back through past notifications.

I had no way of editing the book as it was nowhere to be found on my account for me.

And then that_awesomeness, like the absolute angel they are, sent me a link to the book and low and behold I was able to now edit everything about the book from my laptop. (like I usually do.)

My friend if it hadn't been for your help I would have spent the longest time copying important A/Ns into the new book along with having to copy and paste each chapter. I seriously don't think I can thank you enough.

So on my behalf, I'd like to thank that_awesomeness profusely and if you want to follow them go ahead and do it.

Thank you so much. I love you.

~fairy