Early Mornings

Universe: Either, I don't specify.

Warnings: Just fluff.

Word Count: 690

Request: No

Note: hahahahah where have I beeen??????? uuuh.

It's been fucking forever and I'm real sorry and I'm also real sorry about pulling this oneshot out of the trash oof, it's short because idk it's short. I pulled this together cause I haven't written anything in literally forever so I chose one of the many unfinished oneshots I have on my laptop and went with it. Also reader as the elemental power of light but that isn't really that important cause this oneshot is shooooorrrttt.

You'd been awake for well over an hour now and Lloyd still happened to be asleep, you were restraining yourself from disturbing him but things had become difficult when his shirt started to ride up. A slither of his bare back was visible to you and it was taking everything in you not to graze your fingertips over his skin.

You knew that after hours of training the last thing Lloyd wanted was to be touched (which in all honesty is the dumbest thing you'd ever heard), so you kept your hands to yourself as much as it pained you to do so.

You heard a grumble from the lemon haired boy as he rose up onto his forearms, he turned his head to you and gave you a weak smile. He reached up to push his fringe from his eyes only to wince loudly. You sat up at the sound of pain and looked him over curiously,

"Are you okay?" You questioned frantically, your eyes scanning his body for anything that might be causing him pain,

"Ah- yeah, I'm fine. I've probably just pulled something," Lloyd reassured you with a wince,

"Do you need me to get you anything?"

"No. I'm okay (Y/N)," He breathed as he lay his head on his forearms, his face was scrunched up in discomfort and you took it upon yourself to maybe try and relieve some of that stress.

You threaded your fingers through his blond tresses, being cautious not to pull too hard on his scruffy bed head, you softly untangled his hair and let your elemental power of light work it's magic on his scalp.

You watched as your fingertips glowed, a comfortable amount of heat radiating off of them, Lloyd groaned in satisfaction his eyes closed and a small smile playing on his lips,

"Actually on second thought, there is something you could do for me." You hummed in acknowledgement, stopping your movements in his hair. "Could you use your light on my shoulder, maybe it'll help with whatever I've pulled?"

"Your uncle would frown upon me if he knew I was using my power for such mundane tasks," You joked,

"What my uncle doesn't know can't hurt him." Lloyd gave you a cheeky wink which earned him a chuckle and light smack from you.

Placing your palm over his shoulder and adding the tiniest amount of pressure to his skin, he winced before sighing contentedly. You worked your way around the skin of his shoulder, massaging out the large knot in his muscle as his eyes watched you work, he smiled lovingly at the look of concentration on your face.

"Is that better?" You asked quietly, Lloyd shifted onto his side placing a hand on your thigh,

"Much." He grabbed your waist and pulled you into him shifting your sleepshirt in the process, you giggled and squirmed as his calloused fingers graced the exposed skin of your stomach, once he had you nestled against his chest he kissed your forehead but you weren't satisfied.

You craned your neck upwards and placed your lips on his, his lips were chapped but that didn't bother you as Lloyd leaned down to make the kiss easier for you, his hands roamed the small of your back while yours trailed up his chest to his shoulders and then settling in his hair, he pulled away and sighed in content.

A happy smile graced Lloyd's face as one of his hands on your back moved up to play with a strand of your hair, the other planted firmly on your back and keeping you pressed against him. You pressed your forehead against his and closed your eyes, your hands still tangled in his hair.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a whisper, you nodded your head,

"Yeah but," You licked your lips in hesitation, "Can we just stay like this for a bit longer, I don't want to let go of you just yet."

"We don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to." Lloyd buried his nose into the crook of your neck and held you just a little tighter, you smiled at the action and let yourself relax.

28/04/19