Looking For Help

Divided

There were signs that a fight took place in his home, but who fought there? Everything was a mess and there also was a lot of blood painting the walls. It couldn't be that someone found out where he lived that fast, almost no one knew about that planet, at least that was what Vados told him... Vados!

He ran to the kitchen, the wall that separated it from the living room was gone, the training room was destroyed, when he got to the main room he saw the worst. The glass wall was gone; the bed was broken in two: one part was stuck in the wall and the other was on the floor. He didn't knew what to do.

"Vados!" he called her.

"Here" he could barely hear, the voice came from under one part of the bed. He ran and saw her scratched and bruised, she could barely breath. "Take me to Universe Seven, I need Whiss..." she whispered.

He took her in his arms and went to the cube, they were going to Universe Seven.

"Who did this?" he asked her while they got their course.
"Colad..." she said before passing out.

When they arrived to the edge of their universe, he could only ask to pass to Universe Seven. Surprisingly the cube passed, he didn't knew where Bills' planet was, but he knew where planet Earth was, there he would be able to call Whiss.

Hit checked on Vados every time he could, she was struggling to keep herself alive. He didn't say a thing, but his worried expression said everything.

After some minutes, they finally arrived to the human's, called Bulma, house.

"Who's that?" asked Bulma watching the cube arrive.
"It's Hit's ki!" Goku said happy, he wanted to fight "Hey, Hit!" greeted Goku.

Hit got of the cube with Vados in his arms.
"What happened to her?" Goku saw her and knew this was bad.

"I need help" said Hit.

"Whiss-san!" cried Goku worried "come here! Please! Whiss!"

"Oh, calm down" said Whiss calmly arriving "what's so wro-" he dropped the glass he had in hand an ran next to his sister.

Without saying anything else he ran and with a move of his staff, it glowed and suddenly Vados' wounds vanished. She started to breath properly again but was still unconscious.

"Come with me, there is a room where she can rest" said Bulma taking Hit to a room inside the big building.
Once Vados was resting in a room Hit got outside where Whiss, Bills, Goku and Vegeta where.

"What happened to her?" asked Whiss, no one was supposed to hurt an angel, they were the most powerful beings of their universe, not even Jiren was able to reach Marcarita's level.

Unless...

I'm sorry it took me so long!

I've been too busy 

Anyway, here's the chapter, tomorrow (if I don't have so many things to do) I will publish the next chapter!!

Tell me, what do you think so far?